House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
red

Telegraph Bearish Articles & The Stupidity Of Jo Public

CPI controversy fuelled by rising inflation

Figures from the ONS have also shown that it is understating the effect of higher utility bills on the overall inflation number. The amount of weighting given to gas bills in its inflation calculations has risen by only 17pc since 2003 while the actual cost of gas bills has rocketed by 64pc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm.../16/cncpi16.xml

also

'What it really costs'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...16/ccom16.xml#2

Was watching TV report on 'low' inflation caused by cheap import DVDs etc. A roving reporter was vox-popping a selection of people who seemed happy to see prices going down in supermarkets and wasn't it a good thing. Never mind the hikes in gas & leccy bills, council tax, stealth taxes, etc. So long as people can pick up a pair of jeans for £3, they're happy. It seems as though the only thing that suppresses the population from revolution is their own stupidity...

:blink:

Never mind the hikes in gas & leccy bills, council tax, stealth taxes, etc. So long as people can pick up a pair of jeans for £3, they're happy. It seems as though the only thing that suppresses the population from revolution is their own stupidity...

People like this will vote a 'smoke and mirrors' Government back in - they only manipulate what people can see/understand (limited)

Guest mattsta1964

CPI controversy fuelled by rising inflation

Figures from the ONS have also shown that it is understating the effect of higher utility bills on the overall inflation number. The amount of weighting given to gas bills in its inflation calculations has risen by only 17pc since 2003 while the actual cost of gas bills has rocketed by 64pc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm.../16/cncpi16.xml

also

'What it really costs'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...16/ccom16.xml#2

Was watching TV report on 'low' inflation caused by cheap import DVDs etc. A roving reporter was vox-popping a selection of people who seemed happy to see prices going down in supermarkets and wasn't it a good thing. Never mind the hikes in gas & leccy bills, council tax, stealth taxes, etc. So long as people can pick up a pair of jeans for £3, they're happy. It seems as though the only thing that suppresses the population from revolution is their own stupidity...

:blink:

The system has stopped educating people?????

The people will believe any s*ite now

Give 'em A-levels and plenty of em....but don't expect them to learn anything.

It's easy to lie to dumb people and we have a whole nation of them

I heard Tony Blair on internet radio talking about when he did his A levels.

His synthetic tone of voice and carefully scripted texts are so vacuous and patronising.

Trying to sound like one of the people - "Hey guys I´m really nice and cool, honest. Yeah sure I know what an I-Pod is."

When in reality, he couldn´t give a sh*t about his chavistic plebs - the more ignorant they are the better.

Keep them happy with cheap imports from China and longer opening hours for binging so they can channel their frustrations in mindless violence (heaven forbid they channel them towards political ends)

And as for that inane grin of his ... :angry:

I heard Tony Blair on internet radio talking about when he did his A levels.

His synthetic tone of voice and carefully scripted texts are so vacuous and patronising.

Trying to sound like one of the people - "Hey guys I´m really nice and cool, honest. Yeah sure I know what an I-Pod is."

When in reality, he couldn´t give a sh*t about his chavistic plebs - the more ignorant they are the better.

Keep them happy with cheap imports from China and longer opening hours for binging so they can channel their frustrations in mindless violence (heaven forbid they channel them towards political ends)

And as for that inane grin of his ... :angry:

spot on.