House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Property Ladder

Just watching property ladder which is a repeat, and i'm sure we talked about this program when it was originally screened. Anyway, they still have one up for sale at £165k or £170k:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-499...=9&tr_t=buy

http://uk.propertyfinder.com/2/pf/property...Y_DETAILS&=

http://uk.propertyfinder.com/2/pf/party/fr...bcLpcaifr&=

The agents at the time valued them at £180k each.

Edit: I can't find what the others were sold at.

Edit: Sarah says the development is currently at a £26k loss.

Edited by Jason

that was unbelievable in the sense that there was quite a detailed look at the finances of those two bods.

OK they do stand to make large profits if they sell everything but with rising interest rates and a wobbly economy they really need to get some cash. fast.

anyone looking for somewhere in Dunstable could make a silly offer on the back of the programme.

hmmm - i wonder what security the bank has in place over their 2 million + of debt. :blink:

still - they have (or rather the bank has) a couple of nice cars. :lol:

Edited by gasket37

that was unbelievable in the sense that there was quite a detailed look at the finances of those two bods.

OK they do stand to make large profits if they sell everything but with rising interest rates and a wobbly economy they really need to get some cash. fast.

anyone looking for somewhere in Dunstable could make a silly offer on the back of the programme.

hmmm - i wonder what security the bank has in place over their 2 million + of debt. :blink:

still - they have (or rather the bank has) a couple of nice cars. :lol:

Their nadgers probably.

D :lol:

Just watching property ladder which is a repeat, and i'm sure we talked about this program when it was originally screened. Anyway, they still have one up for sale at £165k or £170k:

Even their own website doesn't seem to know the asking price:

Are they £175k or 165k <_<

mjd

Guest X-QUORK

What a couple of chancers those blokes are, cruising around in their top of the range Disco before they've even made a penny. Typical examples of the spend now, pay later culture.

They'll go bankrupt before the year's out. Trying to service a £2.3million debt without any income is bound to end in tears.