House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iLegallyBlonde

A New Twist In The Tale Of My Old House Saga

:D

it's now being rented out for £875.00 per month.

Before it had the refit and lick of paint, about £15k spent we reckon, we let it out for £900 per month :lol:

Yes but its the new, New owners that have rented it out matey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before it had the refit and lick of paint, about £15k spent we reckon, we let it out for £900 per month :lol:

Yes, however its the new, new owners that are letting it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He who laughs last laughs longest. I think you have missed the best matey. House now let out by the new, new owners. wink, wink, ha! ha!

I think you will find that it's the new, new owners that are renting it out. :rolleyes:

Actually it isn't, do you not think i have the neighbours who work for the local council spying :rolleyes:

And if somehow they've slipped past our beady eyes, that actually suits us all the better, the compensation cheque should be with us shortly :P

Edited by terrified

Actually it isn't, do you not think i have the neighbours who work for the local council spying :rolleyes:

And if somehow they've slipped past our beady eyes, that actually suits us all the better, the compensation cheque should be with us shortly :P

:ph34r: I think not Terrified, :o I think your spies are non existent just like the truth in your sad :P tale. the only place your cheque will be going is fairyland :lol:

Really, then why bother responding ?

:lol: Because terrified you seem to have your say on the site and have a go, but let anyone else have an oppinion and you go for the jugular. But it's time to show your colours. what do you say? lets see who's going to have the last laugh. Talk to u laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by lets be honest

:lol: Because terrified you seem to have your say on the site and have a go, but let anyone else have an oppinion and you go for the jugular. But it's time to show your colours. what do you say? lets see who's going to have the last laugh. Talk to u laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Seems harsh on terrified who is a sober and considered poster who has contributed an interesting unfolding anecdote to the community.

No then, lets be honest, do I detect post-pub posting frrrroommm yoooouuuu????!!!???!!

I think you will find that it's the new, new owners that are renting it out. :rolleyes:

Then they are even more stupid, paying £315k for a house and getting £850.00 pcm in rent.

Edited by terrified

The new owners have an appauling investment, the morgage costs must be double the rent!!!!

That does kind of cheer me up but even so.

Lets be honest, I'm guessing is [ Removed by Moderator ], the mortgage advisor from [ Removed by Moderator ].