House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faloos

Migrants Hiv Health Check On Arrival ?

John Reid says we should not be afraid to talk about immigration so here we go.

I have been offered a job in OMAN in the Middle East. The government of that country require me to have an AIDS/ HIV blood test to be carried out in my own country which is the UK. I accept that if this report proved to be +ve then I would not be allowed into OMAN as to allow this would put too much strain/cost on their health service.

Does anyone know if checks of this kind are carried out in this country for immigrants.? For people of the African continent where HIV is at an epidemic rate please tell me that these people are checked for if they are not would this not be an incentive for them to come here for treatment.

I hope people do not think that I am out to get immigrants its just that our NHS is at breaking point and anything that we can do to relieve that would benefit the taxpayer.

Why do I get the feeling you actually know the answer to this question before you even ask it....??

In fact, you'd have to have been living on Mars, not Dubai, with no contact with anyone in the UK, not to know the answer to this one.

I like you faloos. You dare to put across the views that most daren't for fear of being branded rascist. Stand for prime minister, you have my vote!

A wild guess would be no.....

reason....

because the Government cant even tell us the numbers of Legal or illegal immigrants are even in the country..

and no they do not get HIV/AIDS tested hence why UKs HIV/AIDS numbers are increasing rapidly...

Whats worrying is that it was just on the news (1240pm )that Amerca will not let anyone in that is HIV +ve. Why do we not debate this in this country.

This is very worrying in that officials are not even talking about it !!

John Reid says we should not be afraid to talk about immigration so here we go.

I have been offered a job in OMAN in the Middle East. The government of that country require me to have an AIDS/ HIV blood test to be carried out in my own country which is the UK. I accept that if this report proved to be +ve then I would not be allowed into OMAN as to allow this would put too much strain/cost on their health service.

Does anyone know if checks of this kind are carried out in this country for immigrants.? For people of the African continent where HIV is at an epidemic rate please tell me that these people are checked for if they are not would this not be an incentive for them to come here for treatment.

I hope people do not think that I am out to get immigrants its just that our NHS is at breaking point and anything that we can do to relieve that would benefit the taxpayer.

No such checks are carried out. A friend who works with HIV patients since the 1980s told me most he sees are now Africans "on holiday" who get ill here, also with secondary infections like TB.

Whats worrying is that it was just on the news (1240pm )that Amerca will not let anyone in that is HIV +ve. Why do we not debate this in this country.

We are not allowed to debate with the scum politicians running OUR country and this issue is just one out of many others that should be aired and yet they pretend we are living in a democracy.

Is it the people or the politicians (When not on holiday) who are creating the foundations for a civil war in the UK !

I think its about time we hounded our MP for answers and not to let them of the hook on this one.

Are we really that desparate in this country that we dont care if any one has aids or not, only as long as they are willing to work for 3 pounds an hour in a sweat shop/ fast food business in London or anywher in the uk.?

But that would put "people" like Shami Chakrabati and the other ilk from Liberty out of a job as they wouldn't be able to defend "their human rights".

I despise her.

My advice to her is take a trip to Karachi and talk about human rights and she wont make it back to her hotel room as they will drive her straight to the airport and deport her to this country she is always complaining about , the UK.

Not quite true.

You get into the US on vacation, or as a non-permanent resident without an HIV test. As part of the permanent residency application (Green Card) you have to get an HIV test. And TB, syphilis, sometimes gonorhea. And have/prove you have measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, whooping cough and tetanus jabs.

That is exactly what I meant. Going on holiday to Dubai you do not need an HIV Blood report but stay there to work then you must . I can inform that if you are HIV+VE you are back to your homeland the same day. Who says the Arabs are thick. Great system.

But that would put "people" like Shami Chakrabati and the other ilk from Liberty out of a job as they wouldn't be able to defend "their human rights".

I despise her.

Shami Chuckachapati (never could spell) has found a niche which is better than working for zilch back in her own country. She is on the bandwagon like a lot of them easier than keeping down a job. She would only be back home working in her fathers shop with 6 nippers round her feet.