House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PogoLocky

Racist Police Service

I seen a comercial on itv this evening it reminds me of the aplications i put in for Gloucestershirepolice service i put in 2 aplications for a pc and 2 for a comunity support officer.

I got chatting with a sergant last year when i stopped in layby to get some dinner he told me himself of the disgust and preferences given to ethnic minorities and that i was the wrong colour. What disgracefull behaviour this was proven a few months later by being given a front page spread in the local evening paper. The paper stated that Gloucestershire police service had to meet government target for ethnic recruits. I have a clean background and no criminal conviction's and checkable work history i have never had a single reply. As the sergent said i am the wrong colour becous im white and brittish. When i get time i will try find a link and find it through back copy's if its available.

OUTRAGE

Sad stuff indeed, but old news these days fella.

FWIW, I know a chap who left the Police force because he saw people of ethnic minorty status being promoted ahead of him, despite being less qualified, due to there ethnic background. Sohell, do you really want to work for an employer like that anyways? Probably not. Lucky escape and all that.

Oh, and this is usually where some whining idiot calls me names. Whatever.

I seen a comercial on itv this evening it reminds me of the aplications i put in for Gloucestershirepolice service i put in 2 aplications for a pc and 2 for a comunity support officer.

I got chatting with a sergant last year when i stopped in layby to get some dinner he told me himself of the disgust and preferences given to ethnic minorities and that i was the wrong colour. What disgracefull behaviour this was proven a few months later by being given a front page spread in the local evening paper. The paper stated that Gloucestershire police service had to meet government target for ethnic recruits. I have a clean background and no criminal conviction's and checkable work history i have never had a single reply. As the sergent said i am the wrong colour becous im white and brittish. When i get time i will try find a link and find it through back copy's if its available.

OUTRAGE

Being a police officer/PCSO involves a lot of paperwork. Perhaps you didn't get shortlisted because your grammar and spelling is poor. Not everything is a conspiracy, you probably just weren't good enough.

Being a police officer/PCSO involves a lot of paperwork. Perhaps you didn't get shortlisted because your grammar and spelling is poor. Not everything is a conspiracy, you probably just weren't good enough.

:lol:

So out of interest what percentage of PC's are from 'ethnic minority' groups in relation to the police force in question? IMHO, with your blinkered attitude, you are probably the wrong person for such a job.

Do you mean me? :lol:

No, in this case, provided what you say is true, I think its appalling. Positive discrimination is still discrimination and success in your career should be determined by your peronal qualities and effort, not by being part of any group. Equal opportunities doesn't always mean equal outcomes, but thats what the PC brigade tend to focus on as it is easier to measure and set targets for...

Why do you think the Home Office is in such a state? It's full of inept people who've been promoted on the basis of not being white British. Some of these people can't even hold a normal conversation that makes any sense. On top of that if I was one of them I wouldn't care about illegal immigrants either. We're turning into a semi banana republic like France.

Sad stuff indeed, but old news these days fella.

FWIW, I know a chap who left the Police force because he saw people of ethnic minorty status being promoted ahead of him, despite being less qualified, due to there ethnic background. Sohell, do you really want to work for an employer like that anyways? Probably not. Lucky escape and all that.

The top Muslim cop in the UK is indicative of the bias and anti white political correctness being pushed in the force these days. He only got promoted to where he is because of race quotas and now is more concerned with protecting his own kind than with stopping crime. What "real" policeman in the world would agree with his opinion on racial profiling? He is a national disgrace and should be fired, people like him make the force a laughing stock and encourage crime.

These are the same idiots who are attempting to prosecute Nick Griffin again and wasting 100,000s of pounds for stating the truth about Islam and at the same time ignoring or making excuses for the mad mullahs and terrorists. What a joke.

Do you mean me? :lol:

No, in this case, provided what you say is true, I think its appalling. Positive discrimination is still discrimination and success in your career should be determined by your peronal qualities and effort, not by being part of any group. Equal opportunities doesn't always mean equal outcomes, but thats what the PC brigade tend to focus on as it is easier to measure and set targets for...

Nope, wasn't thinking of you actually Spartacus. Your at least passionate about your views (even if wrong in my opinion) without you turning into the knee jerk 'Nazi' name calling. The minute I see that old tripe, I grin, because I know whoever is calling me that name has lost any reasoned debate.

As for the truth; 'fraid so. Chap was one of my Dads old apprentices. Really clever guy who went on to do his degree, and then went in. Only did 6 years before he decided it was a joke. He left, got a real job and is now the happier man for it.

it is not a conspriracy but a fact that immigrants are being taken on to up the numbers working for the police and this also happens in many other places.

i want more white doctors because whites are under repersented as doctors in our hospitals

Yes it should go both ways i say