House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Were Wmd Used At The Wtc

Quite a sensualist headline so have a look and see what you think.

Clip one

Clip two

Interesting that the term ground zero was used long before anyone started to question the events off 9/11 and I find it highly probable that nukes have been developed by now that are both small and leave little to no radiation as you wouldn’t want to pollute all that black gold with radiation for the next million years would you now and like many weapons, new designs are guarded military secrets.

Quite a sensualist headline so have a look and see what you think.

Clip one

Clip two

Higher than background levels of alpha radiation found in the area shortly after the event were attributed to Americium 241 found in smoke detectors. Who knows?

"Americium oxide, AmO2, was first offered for sale by the US Atomic Energy Commission in 1962 and the price of US$ 1500 per gram has remained virtually unchanged since. One gram of americium oxide provides enough active material for more than 5000 household smoke detectors.

The radiation dose to the occupants of a house from a domestic smoke detector is essentially zero, and in any case very much less than that from natural background radiation. The small amount of radioactive material that is used in these detectors is not a health hazard. On the other hand, the ability of domestic smoke detectors to save life and property has been demonstrated in many house fires.

Even swallowing the radioactive material from a smoke detector would not lead to significant internal absorption of Am-241, since the dioxide is insoluble. It will pass through the digestive tract, without delivering a significant radiation dose. (Americium-241 is however a potentially dangerous isotope if it is taken into the body in soluble form. It decays by both alpha activity and gamma emissions and it would concentrate in the skeleton.)

Disposal of individual units can be in normal household garbage which goes to landfill."

Is there anybody on this forum who is not a raving mentalist? :P

Thanks for your educated contribution.

I'm sorry but if people are really suggesting that atomic weapons were used on the WTC by the CIA (or whoever) then they are mad!

I'm sorry but if people are really suggesting that atomic weapons were used on the WTC by the CIA (or whoever) then they are mad!

That is your opinion, nothing more.

The possibility that WMDs may have been used is a hypothesis that should be validated by collecting evidence, not by consensus opinion.

If you want to take the piss, fair enough, but don't think you're to be the all seeing eye, you're not.

Why not come up with some facts that refute the claims of us mentalists?

If you want to take the piss, fair enough...

Very generous of you.

I'll take the piss too then.

What a load of bo77ox!

Did anyone mention the C.I.A. although your possibly right it being an inside job.

For me it's not the facts that tell me the truth. It's the amount of effort put into the lies that speaks volumes.

Oh and also the demolition of the WTC that is obvious and once more - where are the wings re: Pentagon.

As a non-expert on Nuclear science it matters to me little with regard to the definition of a massive bomb or conspiracy like this.

Good post.

Higher than background levels of alpha radiation found in the area shortly after the event were attributed to Americium 241 found in smoke detectors. Who knows?

Yes I can also confirm that domestic smoke detectors do contain small amounts of radiation but the type of detectors used back in the 70’s when the towers were first built would had been the “Rate of Rise” type smoke detectors and I don’t know if the system had been updated as I’m sure this will be classified information by now but I do know that building seven at least had a sprinkler system and apparently this was unable to put out the smallest of fires even with the help of many firemen being at ground zero.

Crystal Ball

Im just hoping and praying the next false flag operation is not a mushroom cloud.

Im exspecting it to be a bio attack of some kind as this would create even more panic I think but you can bet a company that Bush has shares in will come up with the antidote first

Yes I can also confirm that domestic smoke detectors do contain small amounts of radiation but the type of detectors used back in the 70’s when the towers were first built would had been the “Rate of Rise” type smoke detectors and I don’t know if the system had been updated as I’m sure this will be classified information by now but I do know that building seven at least had a sprinkler system and apparently this was unable to put out the smallest of fires even with the help of many firemen being at ground zero.

Whatever the unstable nuclei, their presence should be accountable.

Is there any information?

says here that depleted uranium is used in the wing of planes so this needs to be taken into account.

Full Article

"Dr. Sherman was downwind from the Pentagon on 9/11 and her Geiger counter readings show an extremely high reading, a reading of more than eight to ten times higher than normal," said Moret, also an expert in the cause and effects of depleted uranium.

"Dr. Sherman, who is well-respected radiation expert herself, then went about contacting the proper authorities in order to try and alert emergency responders of the radiation risk at the Pentagon crash site. And we have also kept photos of the Geiger counter readings in order to verify what Dr. Sherman found 12 miles away."

After notifying the Nuclear Industrial Safety Agency (NIRS), experts from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the FBI were alerted and according to Moret, radiation experts later confirmed high radiation levels at the Pentagon crash site possibly from the presence from depleted uranium or other unknown causes.

But what disturbed Moret most has been the Bush administration's lack of concern and its failure to mount a thorough investigation into what really caused the high radiation levels, saying perhaps the findings might reveal something contrary to the official story that a jetliner rammed through 12 Pentagon walls of solid concrete.

As a side note you will also find many links to people dieing from Cancer

“NEW YORK, Jun 11, 2006 (UPI via COMTEX) -- Nearly 300 rescue and recovery workers from the World Trade Center site have been diagnosed with cancer since Sept. 11, 2001, the New York Post reports.”

But this could be from asbestos in the buildings or a host of other factors

The only thing I see that makes me think thermite was not used to melt the steel is reports that the steel was still molten hot in the rubble of the world trade centre six weeks after 9/11 and I can not see even something like thermite producing that amount of heat.

here's how mental midgets at NOVA presented the WTC floor construction.

coll_truss.gif

this is what it looked like when the towers were built

wtc_south-hizoom.jpg

solid as a rock

"Doctors say these cancers typically strike three to five years after exposure to toxins such as benzene, which was widespread at the Trade Center site due to burning jet fuel, the newspaper said."

I don't see how so many people can get sick from short term exposure to these compounds.

The compounds in jet fuel are those common to any fossil derived transport fuel.

The average mechanic or fuel industry worker is likely to be exposed to far greater quantities of these chemicals over long periods.

Most of the jet fuel burned off on impact.

The effects of asbestos exposure are long term 10-40 years.

“Boeing has never used DU on either the 757 or the 767, and we no longer use it on the 747,” Leslie M. Nichols, product spokesperson for Boeing’s 767, told AFP. “Sometime ago, we switched to tungsten, because it is heavier, more readily available and more cost effective.”
DU is used in a wide variety of missiles in the U.S. arsenal as an armor penetrator. It is also used in the bunker-buster bombs and cruise missiles
A white flash, not unlike those seen in videos of the planes as they struck the twin towers, occurs when a DU penetrator hits a target.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/depleted_uranium.html

Dom

Thanks for you research :)

So the only place the radiation could had come from seems DU missile or all the damaged smoke detectors but I would not think the smoke detectors would make it such a high radiation reading as surly the Madrid fire had hundreds of smoke detectors destroyed by fire and I’ve not come across any links that reported higher radiation levels at the Madrid fire.

This Madrid fire did not bring the building down

310907.jpg

and they want us to believe a few puffs of smoke coming from WT7 made it come tumbling down. :lol:

Crikey, you're all correct.

Can anybody post me a link to where you get your tin-foil hats from to stop them controling my mind.

Can anybody post me a link to where you get your tin-foil hats from to stop them controling my mind.

No.

I would not recommend you put anything like a tin foil hat on your head as it seems to already have problems in linking facts and coming to an conclusion of it’s own accord.

Obviously you have a weak understanding of physics so lets take a look at the man that you choose to listen too

G W Bush Military career

http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm?id=154

G W Bush and drugs

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/21/bush.tapes/

G W Bush and money

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

You are free to believe who you want but before you criticise people I would suggest you learn something about the subject and then you might have more to say than silly little one liners.

Do you even know the melting point of steel ?

Can anybody post me a link to where you get your tin-foil hats from to stop them controlling my mind.

The past few days I've been wondering why people like you are so willing to accept only one version of events and ridicule those of us who ask questions.

It's because the people that engineer government policy, allocate spending, deploy troops and ultimately issue these stories are far smarter than you.

For the thinking members of the forum this video may be the final piece of the jigsaw.

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/tv/v...amp;end=0:54:23

Dom

do you have another link for the file as it's a ram file and i can not play it

You need RealPlayer. Download for free at their site.

I read all the info on the last conspiracy theory regarding the WTC and the conspiracy theorists were debunked by cold hard reason. The idea that it should be up to us to disprove the contention that WMD were used as as crazy as arguing that we should disprove it was aliens from outer space. There is no credible evidence - none that WMD were used.

I feel sorry for people who are so easily led by the nose

I feel sorry for people who are so easily led by the nose

Self pity is so admirable.

You claim to be a lawyer, right? ;)

You do not need a tinfoil hat.

You do not need a tinfoil hat