House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest X-QUORK

Timberlake Eyes Musical Greatness

Guest X-QUORK

Timberlake eyes musical greatness

According to the BBC:

US singer Justin Timberlake is preparing to release a follow-up to his debut album Justified, which sold nine million copies worldwide and earned him Grammy and Brit awards.

I thought his last album was pretty good, especially the tracks produced by Pharrell Williams.

It appears the Main Discussion Forum On House Prices is now fair game to discuss anything you like ( if this thread is anything to go by).

Guest grumpy-old-man

According to the BBC:

US singer Justin Timberlake is preparing to release a follow-up to his debut album Justified, which sold nine million copies worldwide and earned him Grammy and Brit awards.

I thought his last album was pretty good, especially the tracks produced by Pharrell Williams.

It appears the Main Discussion Forum On House Prices is now fair game to discuss anything you like ( if this thread is anything to go by).

toys, pram, throw ;)

Guest grumpy-old-man

According to the BBC:

hey X-Quork, I was only pulling yer leg.....

your thread gave me a laugh today, as I had read your moaning replies in the other thread.

Guest X-QUORK

No problem GOM, I thought your leg-pulling was quite amusing actually. I accept that this thread is a bit "teddy out of pram", but I can't be the only one who's getting a bit pi$$ed off with all the Middle East politics in what's supposed to be a House Price forum?

Maybe I am.

Bomb threats and middle east politics all have influence on house prices if you look at the bigger picture,

Middle east affects Oil prices and therefore inflation

Bomb threats on airlines put pressure on £ and $ which could affect the IR base rate

Guest X-QUORK

Bomb threats and middle east politics all have influence on house prices if you look at the bigger picture,

Middle east affects Oil prices and therefore inflation

Bomb threats on airlines put pressure on £ and $ which could affect the IR base rate

Kam,

I agree to some extent. Obviously world politics have an influence on the UK economy and, to a lesser degree, house prices, but unfortunately it seems people on this site are unable to discuss the Lebanon and Muslim terrorism in the context of house prices and the UK economy. Within a few posts you have RB, Tuffers, Shermanator et al calling each other fascists, Zionists, anti-Semites, terrorist sympathisers, etc, etc, ad infinitum.

If they could discuss these issues in the context of house prices, then fine. If not, take it to the appropriate forum. Not that hard is it?