House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
penguin

Static Homes

hi im desperate to get any kind of property i can just to call it my own place and not have to think that its a landlords, even if its a shoe box but affordability is obviously a big issue, im looking at getting a mobile home which is like bigger than where i live and its only like 25-35k and thats for like most static/mobile homes, anyone else got one? im worried that if i dont get one now then the prices on these will go up.

as prices on houses keep going up and people look for alternatives i fear that these are next on the list and im worried that all the prices on these will shoot up meaning i will miss out again on owning my own place, what peeps opinions? anybody got one they rent out? good return on it?

itl be in dorset alongside the jurrasic coast

regards

Yes, I'd get one soon before you miss the boat again. It wouldnt surprise me if there isnt some point in the next few years when a static home will cost more than your average 2 bed flat, which will be coming down in price as the static's increase.

Its my guess that static homes will increase as interest rates increase and perhaps be worth double in about 5 years time.