House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiterabbit

Travellers (gypos) Versus The Bnp

Check out this link, really funny. It seems the traveller trash won't be living for free if the BNP have their way. Maybe they can move their camp to somewhere they will be appreciated like Rumania, then they can sell their caravans and come back in as asylum seekers and we can give them nice new houses! If all the travellors are run out of England Prescott will have tons of new land to build on as well so its a win win situation :) .

http://www.bnp.org.uk/reg_showarticle.php?contentID=1178

Do gypsies really exist? I ask this in all seriousness. Whenever these scumbag travellers are seen we are advised that these people are Irish travellers, not gypsies. We are then shown the beautifully clean interiors of their caravans oblivious to the human muck and debris they freely disribute around them before moving on.

What is a gypsy? Do they travel around, stay on organised sites, pay their taxes and dues and then clear up after themselves? Do they hell? The whole gypsy folklore is a myth.

The Irish travellers that I've had to deal with in the course of my work are, on the whole, a bunch of thieving *****!

Now, my opinion is formed through experience of these people. Their attitude is basically rip off and abuse everyone and bite the hand that feeds them. They are ******ing shit bags!

On the other hand, the New Age travellers are a pretty good bunch. I've not had any trouble with them, apart from one who was ostracized by the rest of the travellers on that site for being a tw@t. New age travellers tend to be a bit more conscientious, probably because many of them are the sons and daughters of middle class professionals.

I have 'pikeys' as neighbours with Irish travelling ancestry. Thugs, mafia, serial boxers, prison and general nastiness run in the family.

However, I have found them to be very polite, pleasant and basically quite old fashined in terms of manners and respect, even deferrence.

They are the only ones to toot the horn, wave and come and say hello if you are wandering around the shops.

Majorly wrong people to cross I am told but they are without doubt my most friendly neighbours. Unlike the others, 4x4 BMW MEW brigade who are totally vile.

These 'Travellers' have changed my view. They are in the minority no doubt I admit.

The 4x4 BMW MEW brigade I've had to deal with in the course of my work are, on the whole, a bunch of thieving *****!

Now, my opinion is formed through experience of these people. Their attitude is basically rip off and abuse everyone and bite the hand that feeds them. They are ******ing shit bags!

On the other hand, the New Age travellers are a pretty good bunch. I've not had any trouble with them, apart from one who was ostracized by the rest of the travellers on that site for being a tw@t. New age travellers tend to be a bit more conscientious, probably because many of them are the sons and daughters of middle class professionals.