House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Game Over

In my trust of the global organisation of this word I believe that the first signs of warning kindly were from the IMF telling us repeatedly we were off balance - so to speak - too far in debt.

It was very kind of them as they made it happen and so with much of the world.

At the turn of the year we had news from Russia that our energy (gas this time) was to be strictly tightened through a 450% hike in prices in Ukrane for instance, and the story lasted a week maybe.

Well did the hike change? probably but no news on the settlement that I know of recently and the effect on us.

Then I believe Afghanistan (as a forerunner) and Iraq and now whomever and whatever are psuedo imaginary wars and what ever anyone thinks of Sadam when he said this is theatre on T.V. it made many think, what did he mean? Afghanistan could be a barren land where one can freely bomb a fied if they wish without disrupting the status quo too much. That I guess is a fact if you avoid civilians. Just a fact that I had considered too much as I predominantly know it as an Opium factory.

BBC have told of Oil fights in Nigeria that then beacame Chinese suppliers without further news on the issue.

Iran oil issues have not been mentioned yet but with the Alaskan shortage of 8% of U.S. import things are heating up. Actually I believe the news says Iran have played that Oil card now, we'll see what the media say (remember the media are there to prepare us for consumerism and debt) thus slavery.

And back to my trust in the common newsmedia - they are prepping us. I say thanks and cheers to them telling me a recession is coming and giving forewarning.

Any muppets disagree the I'll little piggie finger wrestle ya.

Am I insane or does any of this economic imbalance make sense to any of you?

Answers on the back of a postcard or get back on this.

Edited by music man

Quite simply it is broken.

The current selling price of housing is made up of FTB's so horribly overstretched that they struggle with interest charged such little interest... little interest charged against loans of such staggering size that the very dream of repayment is no more then a pipe dream.

We have dreams on here, that the bull market is being propped up by affluent london types.. and FTB's on so much money it is all small change..

None of that is true.. None..

Its made of people in such awful debt that my balls shrink at the very thought..

It isn't even close to working.. not even vaguley close to working..

Merv has told us this to,..

Every time he does the BBC will have the halifax singing their tune..

the country cannot support this debt.

too money in this country cannot get close to supporting their debt...!

england is broken.. horribly broken.

england is broken.. horribly broken.

I just watched a documentary about an unemployed morbidly obese teenager who was given extremely expensive surgery and aftercare to keep him alive. He was wandering around the supermarket buying stuff I can't afford to buy because I have a job, pay taxes and look after a family, while living in a flat smaller than his (no doubt government-sponsored) house.

I don't mean to sound bitter, but I am, so it comes out that way.

my balls shrink at the very thought..

What, both of them, or just the younger less confident one?

You should get the bigger, older ball bag to 'av a word!

I think you should produce a 'track' about it.

Where's the HPC theme tune Music Man?

Vitual Insanity - Jamraqui from the guys comments above.

He / She seems to believe in the perceived truth rather than the meaning. One who can listen but not hear.

This year has had one massive meaning in the news, I cannot believe some people are so blazee about their common wealth.

Wealth being the ability to servive debt and poverty to service bad debt as a slave.

It happens on the peripherals and that's where we satnd as FTB's

If you're 20 years into a mortgage then it's fine, unless you got an endonment to fianalise a few years ago. Then they screwed you over to.

Oops there's another popped out of the bad.

I'll stop now before I get enthusiatic.

Edited by music man

I just watched a documentary about an unemployed morbidly obese teenager ... I have a job, pay taxes and look after a family, while living in a flat smaller than his (no doubt government-sponsored) house.

Presumably he needs a big house if he's that fat... :lol:

I just watched a documentary about an unemployed morbidly obese teenager who was given extremely expensive surgery and aftercare to keep him alive. He was wandering around the supermarket buying stuff I can't afford to buy because I have a job, pay taxes and look after a family, while living in a flat smaller than his (no doubt government-sponsored) house.

I don't mean to sound bitter, but I am, so it comes out that way.

Don't get bitter get even. You should aspire to his affluent lifestyle, then maybe one day you can have a wonderful life provided by those like yourself.

I don't know, you can lead a horse to water.................blah blah

Hi Jas, thanks for the comment - it's good to see someone around that actually debates, though this time in humour.

Do you think that issues have been watered down like so many other posts I've read recently.

Edited by music man

I'm sure you're playing baldrick from Blackadder, but saddened I'm not as witty as Rowan Atkinson and / or Ben Elton.

'Lack of issue is correct'

Shall I repost.

Edited by music man

Guest Bart of Darkness

Presumably he needs a big house if he's that fat... :lol:

He just needs one of those "deceptively spacious" new build apartments surely?