House Price Crash Forum
Realistbear

Forbes Mag Lists 23 Most Admired Professions

http://www.forbes.com/2006/07/28/leadershi...tml?partner=rss

Half way down the page click on:

See the most admired professions in America.

Must be a reflection of turning sentiment. :)

Why do we have to hunt for it, Do tell,

I suggest others don't click on the link as that is one of the most annoying sites I've encountered with welcome ad screens / chat & ads that don't cancel / clicks. A weird 'windows is busy' pop up came up as well ? :angry:

Is this anything relevant to house prices crashes, or yet another link clogging up the front page (that could be in a blog), pushing other relevant threads into the abyss?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

Why do we have to hunt for it, Do tell, I suggest others don't click on the link as that is one of the most annoying sites I've encountered with welcome ad screens / chat & ads that don't cancel / clicks. A weird 'windows is busy' pop up came up as well ? :angry:

Is this anything relevant to house prices crashes, or yet another link clogging up the front page that could be in a blog, pushing other posts into the abyss?

:rolleyes:

I just get a clean Forbes mag page. Must have good ad-bloc software running which is wonderful.

It is very much related to HPC and a reflection of the public's perception as to who the bad people are these days.

I just get a clean Forbes mag page. Must have good ad-bloc software running which is wonderful.

It is very much related to HPC and a reflection of the public's perception as to who the bad people are these days.

Maybe you have good ad bloc - WHAT IS it FFS!! are you on a commission?

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

If anyone is truggling with popups I can recommend the google tool bar that has a built in pop up blocker.

I think its important to note this news, like so much of the news on this site refers to the US rather than the UK.

If this were in the UK the top ten list of proffesions would be

1. Mourinnhou

2. Beckham

3. Rooney

4. Arsenal

5. Coronation Street

6. Etc

And what/who is this (or is it just me that's dim)?

That bloke in charge of chelsea. Should have been spelt Mourinho.

That bloke in charge of chelsea. Should have been spelt Mourinho.

Ah, makes more sense then. Football -- I always turn the TV off when that comes on!

Thanks for the clarification.

Oh RB, do grow up.

The 'Bad People'?????

You need new glasses.