House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hedi

It Seems Almost Unbelievable

have just got off the phone with a friend.

he has announced that he is going to mew inorder to btl. hes so fed up with london prices being high, that he feels he must get another property, if he is ever to have any sort of retirement fund. he says that his flat has gone up 100,000 in last three years and that why not have two of them. well he has logic, if you forget they might not do what they did . i pointed out to him that the rent might not pay the mortgage, he seemed happy to fund some of it.

do you know. i said nothing. why not go ahead. i am fed up with giving people my opinion on this matter. the bubble situation could hardly be more blindingly obvious, and i have learnt that no one thanks you anyway.

he only has a temporary three day job and the mortgage company are very happy to lend. there you go.

should i hold my tongue. well im going to.

Gave up on giving advice a long time ago. When you tell people you are still renting they tend to look down their nose at you and ask why you have been unable to buy.

BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BORROW EIGHT TIMES MY SALARY FOR A F$%@KING STUDIO FLAT! :angry:

Gave up on giving advice a long time ago. When you tell people you are still renting they tend to look down their nose at you and ask why you have been unable to buy.

BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BORROW EIGHT TIMES MY SALARY FOR A F$%@KING STUDIO FLAT! :angry:

Take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink!! Soon you will be able to buy that 2 bedroom home for the price of that studio!!