House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ritters

Daily Express Tomorrow

I can't wait to see what's printed in the express tomorrow, but then again they haven't covered the late Princess Diana for a few days.

I'd like to know how they can continue to ramp the property market when energy bills continue to soar, and with todays BoE rise.

Yep. It's all about Diana - interest rates not mentioned on the front page or on thier web site as far as I can see. The deception continues...

Guest Alright Jack

Yep. It's all about Diana - interest rates not mentioned on the front page or on thier web site as far as I can see. The deception continues...

I don't buy that piece of garbage they call a newspaper. In its defence though, I wouldn't say there was any bias particularly, other than that towards sensationalist punter grabbing headlines....

Remember

"HOUSE PRICES SLUMP" a few months ago?

I don't buy that piece of garbage they call a newspaper. In its defence though, I wouldn't say there was any bias particularly, other than that towards sensationalist punter grabbing headlines....

Remember

"HOUSE PRICES SLUMP" a few months ago?

Didn't they then get a new editor? I remember hearing him ramping property a few weeks ago on some TV programme. "Buy, buy, buy... You just can't lose..." Kinda crap.

I just turned over...

when i was younger and i didnt understand the papers i thought only the sun, star, mirror and sport were the junk papers, but since then i have learned that the daily exress is just the same tripe dressed a little better with less obvious bingo.

it would be in their interests to make sure there readers were correctly informed or the reward for reading their newspaper would be to have been led into financial disaster. i think the dairly exress owes its loyal readers at least that.

why would they betray their good custoemrs.

seems a shame.