House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lnicol01

Appeal To Merving King, Governor Of Boe....

Appeal to Mervin King Governor of BOE,

Mr. King, I have a gut feeling that you might pop on this site from time to time to take a look at real people feelings & concerns about the real state of the economy and the real inflation pressure that we are all subject too.

Please allow the economic cycle to finally follow its course in order to reinstate and healthy balance - although it has been derailed by incompetent and selfish governmental influences for many years.

Please, we need to start interest rises from this month to stop the galloping madness of ravenous property speculators and insanity of credit cards users.

Please, if we do not act now our planet will die suffocated by horrible, unused high rise flats and piles discarded unneeded objects acquired through our modern disease known as ‘buzz’ feeling.

Please, hear our plea, now.

Appeal to Mervin King Governor of BOE,

Mr. King, I have a gut feeling that you might pop on this site from time to time to take a look at real people feelings & concerns about the real state of the economy and the real inflation pressure that we are all subject too.

Please allow the economic cycle to finally follow its course in order to reinstate and healthy balance - although it has been derailed by incompetent and selfish governmental influences for many years.

Please, we need to start interest rises from this month to stop the galloping madness of ravenous property speculators and insanity of credit cards users.

Please, if we do not act now our planet will die suffocated by horrible, unused high rise flats and piles discarded unneeded objects acquired through our modern disease known as ‘buzz’ feeling.

Please, hear our plea, now.

petetion signed

IB

And me

I know it is not Mervyns job, but if someone does not give the hard working(in the middle types) a little bit of TLC soon, then i see some serious social problems kicking off soon.

Certain types have held their fill for now.

1. single young chav mothers

2. Criminals

3. BTL

4 Welfare scroungers

5. immigrants

6 The Lazy

Make us believe AGAIN, that hard work gets you somewhere

Thank you Mervin,

I knew you were on our side ...... I am just worried that you might have to face treasury pressures,

but don't worry everyone knows that not even the Gods can stop the inevitability of this Granmother of all recession.