House Price Crash Forum
Michael

Bbc Identify Our Problem ......

You can imagine Gordon and his muppets sitting around the table reading these BBC blogs having a laugh while sipping their champagne before joining Two Jags for a game of Croquet after the Muppet People Conspiracy meeting on Thursday.

Bottom line: NuLabour could care a less about these people. They are a minority and an unimportant one at that as their votes will not be enough to bring chnage and most younger people don't vote anyway. The Miracle Economy has made the majority rich after factoring out debt and that is all that matters.

You can imagine Gordon and his muppets sitting around the table reading these BBC blogs having a laugh while sipping their champagne before joining Two Jags for a game of Croquet after the Muppet People Conspiracy meeting on Thursday.

Bottom line: NuLabour could care a less about these people. They are a minority and an unimportant one at that as their votes will not be enough to bring chnage and most younger people don't vote anyway. The Miracle Economy has made the majority rich after factoring out debt and that is all that matters.

It's not just the young though. I think there are enough people who are seeing the light now on the housing crisis for nulab to be seriously damaged if not thrown out next election.

I'm surprised CO hasn't posted something about how property is affordable. I guess he might be 'D, england' :rolleyes:

Bobo sounds a bit fishy.

Go on - own up. Who was it?

btp

Very fishy:

Me and my family are coming from eastern Europe. We are both highly educated

Highly educated but don't know about the past tense or that it should be "My family and I..."? This whole post sounded like a Borat sketch... :ph34r:

Edited by IamSpartacus

WHAT A POINTLESS EXERCISE.

the bbc will do this one week and by next week will be falling all over themselves to prop up this croked government and the whole house of cards is been built upon.

the old bbc had teeth, but they shit out greg dyke and since then its been nulabs lap dog.

by contributing to this comment page you subscribe to the though that they are still an impartial public service - which they are not.