House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Impartial

Dr. Bubb Your Prediciton On Gold Was Spot On

Dr.

Your prediciton on Gold was correct, I have some money in gold but am thinking of buying more. Do you think the trend will continue upwards and if so how far do you think it could go?

I am reading too many contrasting reports to decide whether to buy more or how much more to buy.

What is you invaluable advice on this?

Dr.

Your prediciton on Gold was correct, I have some money in gold but am thinking of buying more. Do you think the trend will continue upwards and if so how far do you think it could go?

I am reading too many contrasting reports to decide whether to buy more or how much more to buy.

What is you invaluable advice on this?

Buy now - after all, gold prices only ever go up... :ph34r:

Guest mattsta1964

I've just bought 60 tons!!! - big slab of it in the back garden....

60 tons of Terry's All Gold chocolate judging from your avatar! :blink:

60 tons of Terry's All Gold chocolate judging from your avatar! :blink:

That was me in my slimmer days....

I wash myself with a raaag....

Edited by dnd

Guest Alright Jack

Buy now - after all, gold prices only ever go up... :ph34r:

I take it you're of the opinion that gold is in a bubble?

Let's look at an equivalent statement to yours:-

Sell now - after all, fiat currency value only ever goes down...

Doesn't look quite so silly now does it?

I suggested many weeks ago that there would be a pullback in GOLD into late August

- have not change my view, and have be building cash to take advantage of it, if it comes

By the way, this is the sort of question that I answer more fully on GEI- see link below

we've had a good pullback recently,bounced off $550 as I expected,some kind of re-test close to this level would sound about right....£575 would hit the long-term trendline very neatly so I'm holding on for sub $600.any lower than that and I'm in.

I suggested many weeks ago that there would be a pullback in GOLD into late August

- have not change my view, and have be building cash to take advantage of it, if it comes

By the way, this is the sort of question that I answer more fully on GEI- see link below

getting close to buying now myself,if we get a brief encounter below $600 i am in.

....bible code+nostradamus are panning out pretty well!!!.....said at the begining of the year that things would be happening and israel vs lebanon is on schedule and is going to spread.

..hezbollah are winning the propaganda battle so far, so expect their sponsors to show their true colours soon,once a bit more bad news about israel splatters the media....classic boxing-style sucker punch........hit back hard when your enemies think you are weak.....and when that happens expect the US to go for syria and iran.

this one is going nuclear chaps,so prepare yourselves.

Gold back up to $650, so now not a good time to buy (however if the original poster had bought when he first posted he would have been quids in).

Not sure it will ever go back down to $600 though. I would be buying at $615 now - you may not get the absolute bottom but you wont be losing out either.

just buy your own crystal ball.

the doc has paid for his, so why shouldn't you pay for yours.

Edited by pop

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5237620.stm

Last Updated: Wednesday, 2 August 2006, 14:36 GMT 15:36 UK
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said that there will be no ceasefire in Lebanon until an international force is deployed in the south of the country.
He said if Israel stopped and waited for peacekeepers, Hezbollah would seize the chance to stage yet more attacks.

=

GOLD 08/02/2006 12:15 647.60 648.60