Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

Nhs And Schools 'at Risk From Surge In Eu Immigration'

Raising the unmentionable again.

What happens when the jobs run out?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2292880_2,00.html

NHS and schools 'at risk from surge in EU immigration'

By Joanna Bale

A HUGE rise in immigration from Eastern Europe next year could cause chaos in schools and hospitals and spark a public backlash, according to a leaked government report.

It also gives warning that ministers may be forced to abandon their refusal to grant housing and welfare benefits, creating what it describes as an extra “pull factor”, attracting further immigrants.

It insists that hospitals will struggle to cope with Eastern European patients who “block” hospital beds because they are ineligible for social care and benefits if they leave.

“There is anecdotal evidence, particularly from Southampton, a port of entry for Eastern Europeans, that the effect of migration . . . has been to depress wages for low-paid workers

It reports that in Boston there is a “rapid increase” in bulk buying of new homes for “labour providers” to house their low-paid workers. The report says: “This has fuelled demand and price inflation. The council estimates the average two-bedroom house price has risen 400 per cent in six years. There has been ‘ghettoisation’ of some areas. Surprisingly, this is not just in older housing areas: but also on new-build estates, where blocks of property are being bought direct from developers.”

A HUGE rise in immigration from Eastern Europe next year could cause chaos in schools and hospitals and spark a public backlash, according to a leaked government report.

We are already queuing up just to see a dentist and our class rooms are overcrowded as it is but Blair want still more immigrants to force wages down and try and get some extra taxes in.

When it comes to Pensions these new immigrants have their contributions top up to data and yet a british woman who has take a few years off to bring up children will be punished and actually get less than these immigrants that have paid nothing in to the system.

Backlash, I should think so

Funnily enough I was in Lincolnshire this weekend, very near Boston, and noticed a large number of England flags flying from private houses. Is this a 'message'? I spoke to one chap about Boston and refered to newspaper reports of the number of immigrants moving into the area and he was very put out that I should mention it. I found that very odd. I also found it odd that a significant number of private dwellings where empty and some had been allowed to deteriorate considerably. Apparently many of these and other houses are owned by wealthy land owners in the area. Quite worrying if you happen to have an empty house next to you I should imagine.