House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sam

Btl Is Btl, Pensions Are Pensions

To me it is BTL and the word pension, the two word should not be said in the same sentence. I feel no anger towards people who have suddeny found themselves in a property that has trebled in value, or those that MEW their way through life, it is their life and they live with the consequences in yess to come.

I was looking at the BBC site this morning and noticed two storys in particular, one was that 65% of towns are now unaffordable to key workers, and the other story was about this fat ugly slimey looking git who was thinking of BTL as a way of keeping himself in pork pies in his old age.

Many people are having to go without housing in order to give a sizable minority a pension, it really annoys me that these people have created a Ponzi scheme with their speculative buying, that effects hard working people who only want to own their own home. We do not want Btl sh*tholes, we want the pride and dignity of owning our own home.

I am still working hard and saving, i am still holding onto my dream(just), but i am warning this Government, YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO PUSHING ME OVER THE EDGE.

This Goverment had better do something about it soon by either taxing BTL, taxing second homeowners, or giving up more land for housebuilding.

I am not lazy, i work hard, i earn good money, i pay for singles mothers homes, i pay for the fat lazy twats who swan around in mobility cars because they are to fat to walk and it is easier to smoke.

I have asked this before on this site, this will be the last time, is there anyone out there who is willing to roll their sleeves up and start doing some serious work with me, get in touch with somone in the media, MP'S, anything, but lets do something for f***sake.

To me it is BTL and the word pension, the two word should not be said in the same sentence. I feel no anger towards people who have suddeny found themselves in a property that has trebled in value, or those that MEW their way through life, it is their life and they live with the consequences in yess to come.

I was looking at the BBC site this morning and noticed two storys in particular, one was that 65% of towns are now unaffordable to key workers, and the other story was about this fat ugly slimey looking git who was thinking of BTL as a way of keeping himself in pork pies in his old age.

Many people are having to go without housing in order to give a sizable minority a pension, it really annoys me that these people have created a Ponzi scheme with their speculative buying, that effects hard working people who only want to own their own home. We do not want Btl sh*tholes, we want the pride and dignity of owning our own home.

I am still working hard and saving, i am still holding onto my dream(just), but i am warning this Government, YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO PUSHING ME OVER THE EDGE.

This Goverment had better do something about it soon by either taxing BTL, taxing second homeowners, or giving up more land for housebuilding.

I am not lazy, i work hard, i earn good money, i pay for singles mothers homes, i pay for the fat lazy twats who swan around in mobility cars because they are to fat to walk and it is easier to smoke.

I have asked this before on this site, this will be the last time, is there anyone out there who is willing to roll their sleeves up and start doing some serious work with me, get in touch with somone in the media, MP'S, anything, but lets do something for f***sake.

When Priced Out organise a protest then it will begin to give impetus to further action. It can only get bigger from there.

Oh Sam I have tried but the trouble is nobody gives a ****** unless it affects them and most people I know aren't young first time buyers so truely couldn't care less.

I shall write again to my MP but we need a change of government, whilst the PM is a BTL landlord nothing will change.

"To me it is BTL and the word pension, the two word should not be said in the same sentence." Sam

Er, no Sam.

As an adviser on retirement planning all savings and investments and debt and spending etc is interlinked. When BTL yields were say 8% pa + (or preferably 10% +) then this was a most attractive asset class in which to invest. But things change...

Hence, private clients need an active asset allocation approach to long term investing.

Edited by Financial Planner