House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OLDFTB

Are Jews/israelis The New Nazis?

GW-Bush is the king pin that links the Saudi Royals, Israel and OPEC into scam where they all get rich at the cost of the rest of the world but the rest of the world is waking up to the new antichrist but I don’t know if he can be stopped easily.

In Europe many people have become very anti American because everyone knows that it is the white house that is pulling the strings in Israel and even supplying them with un-manned drones so that they can kill more people.

What do you do when the most powerful man in the world turns evil.

Anyone can be the president of America, yeah right.

You said it OLDFTB, A Daft Analogy!

What a stupid thing to say.

But you know what i'm trying to say. You know where i'm coming from on this one. Just not good at wording it correctly.

OLDFTB do you mean: Ignoring world opinion, Revenge over defence. Walking into another’s sovereign country. Refusing the pleas of other European Countries and the UN. Seems like your analogy isn’t too far off.

I am surprised that it has not commented on that it was acceptable for Israel to force itself into another country when it’s soldiers were kidnapped.

What other country has done that in modern times? Did we invade Iran when Terry Waite was kidnapped in Lebanon for example ? (It was never even seriously contemplated).

I don’t think Israel is even interested in the views of their best ally the US now.

Perhaps for different reasons the rest of the world seems to be loosing respect for them.

I would like to see the Americans elect the Democrats next time. George Bush has blown it on this one and Condoleeza Rice is whistling in the wind as world peacemaker.

What other country has done that in modern times? Did we invade Iran when Terry Waite was kidnapped in Lebanon for example ? (It was never even seriously contemplated).

IIRC, that was in fact the NAZI's excuse for invadng Poland.

Who actually believes that Israel can get its soldiers back by bombing bridges, dams, harbours etc? Of course bloody not.

What Israel is doing is "Breaking the bones" of its hostile neighbours. They did that in the 1973 war also. Their reasoning was that if the war sets them back 5 years in economic terms then they need to set the Syrians back 20 years

- then did so by bombing all the infrastructure.

This is exactly Israel's policy today. Remeber when the intifada first started? Remember how Israel bombed the crap out all the Palestinian police station and 'government' buildings? (while at the same time crwoing that Arafat should use his police to stop the terrorists... ummm... you bombed them dead, mate. They aint going to stop anything). Look at whats happening in

Gaza now. Same thing. Destroy all the infrastructure to stop the Palestinians ever having any apparatus of state. Once Palestine is a state, then everything changes.

The operation in Lebanon is exactly the same. They want to bomb them right back to the 1960s so they cannot develop the infrastructure to ever challenge local Israeli supremacy.

They did that in the 1973 war also. Their reasoning was that if the war sets them back 5 years in economic terms then they need to set the Syrians back 20 years

I know people who were in Synagogue on that day in 1973 when Syria invaded Israel on the most holy day of the year -The Day of Atonement. Who's the nazi here?

The operation in Lebanon is exactly the same. They want to bomb them right back to the 1960s so they cannot develop the infrastructure to ever challenge local Israeli supremacy.

So, the western leaders of the world are all idiots and in hock to a country smaller than Wales. Lord, give me strength.

When will people realise what good it is for the whole world that there is an Israel? Without it we're all f^cked

Some interesting opinions. Ok the Nazi analogy is way over the top. But they are certainly acting like the bully boys of the region

When did the UK ever Bomb Dublin because IRA terrorists were using the Republic for shelter.

How can a small group like Hizbollocks, or whatever they are called, threaten the security & sovereignty of a strong, Democratic nation like Israel? Hardly going to wipe them off the map with a few rockets are they?

At the end of the day Lebanon & it's people do not deserve what is being done to them.

And no i'm not an anti-semite....my Mum was Jewish, (god bless her), But i know even her Heart would bleed at the plight of the poor Lebanese civillians caught up in all this.

Ok the Nazi analogy is way over the top. But they are certainly acting like the bully boys of the region

When did the UK ever Bomb Dublin because IRA terrorists were using the Republic for shelter.

When did the IRA ever kill the pro rata equivalent of 1,000 Brits in the space of a couple of years?

What would WE Brits and the army and the govt and the MI5 and the police and the special terrorist squad etc etc have wanted to do if there had been a concerted series of attcks in a short period on the mainland - where you and I live? You guys have absolutely no idea what is like to live in a small country which is bordered on all sides by real threatening enemies - Iran and Syria funding you know who, currently. In the past it was also all the others but they realised that they were being twats and you have to love thy neighbour etc Also, US wouldn't buy their oil. Of course, things will get serious again when US does stop and China takes over.

How can a small group like Hizbollocks, or whatever they are called, threaten the security & sovereignty of a strong, Democratic nation like Israel? Hardly going to wipe them off the map with a few rockets are they?

"Hizbollocks, or whatever they are called..." - sounds like a word Mel Brooks would use to make a fascist, terrorist (suicide bombers etc), mafia organisation look amusing.

They are anything but!

"Hardly going to wipe them off the map with a few rockets are they?" Oh that's all right then. Hey lets allow them to send rocket to a civil area and let them get on with it. FFS!!! :angry: So long as Israel is not wiped off the map. Just a few killed each day won't do us any harm. Listen to yourself!

At the end of the day Lebanon & it's people do not deserve what is being done to them.

And no i'm not an anti-semite....my Mum was Jewish, (god bless her), But i know even her Heart would bleed at the plight of the poor Lebanese civillians caught up in all this.

The Lebanese couldn't get rid of Hizb so Israel are doing it for them. HAve you heard much from the slightly left of fascist Arab states about it? No. Why? 'Cos its a bl00dy good idea and everyone knows it. Of course, its a tragedy. Of course people are dying. It is a war - pure and simple.

When did the IRA ever kill the pro rata equivalent of 1,000 Brits in the space of a couple of years?

What would WE Brits and the army and the govt and the MI5 and the police and the special terrorist squad etc etc have wanted to do if there had been a concerted series of attcks in a short period on the mainland - where you and I live? You guys have absolutely no idea what is like to live in a small country which is bordered on all sides by real threatening enemies - Iran and Syria funding you know who, currently. In the past it was also all the others but they realised that they were being twats and you have to love thy neighbour etc Also, US wouldn't buy their oil. Of course, things will get serious again when US does stop and China takes over.

"Hizbollocks, or whatever they are called..." - sounds like a word Mel Brooks would use to make a fascist, terrorist (suicide bombers etc), mafia organisation look amusing.

They are anything but!

"Hardly going to wipe them off the map with a few rockets are they?" Oh that's all right then. Hey lets allow them to send rocket to a civil area and let them get on with it. FFS!!! :angry: So long as Israel is not wiped off the map. Just a few killed each day won't do us any harm. Listen to yourself!

The Lebanese couldn't get rid of Hizb so Israel are doing it for them. HAve you heard much from the slightly left of fascist Arab states about it? No. Why? 'Cos its a bl00dy good idea and everyone knows it. Of course, its a tragedy. Of course people are dying. It is a war - pure and simple.

Financial Planner, the impression you give me is that I think you will be happier when all the world has been nuked and every living thing is dead......maybe everyone's prophecy will then be fulfilled. The neo-cons would have been ecstatic I'm pretty sure of it. Think Charlton Heston at the end of the planet of the apes...."they finally did it". I'm actually SICK of war.....sick of hearing carnage on the streets of Iraq, Afghanistan....Sick of it all. I am even more sick of people who seemingly get a kick out of war...is there no humanity left?

Financial Planner, the impression you give me is that I think you will be happier when all the world has been nuked and every living thing is dead......maybe everyone's prophecy will then be fulfilled.

Not so.

You cannot have democracy and civil liberties without armies. Strange but true - when you've got f^ckwits out there who'll blow themselves and 50 civiian others up when they feel that things aren't going there way. It costs for our freedoms.

That is reality.

Otherwise we will lose all our anglo saxon freedoms which we have fought for over 2 or 3 centuries.

Should we have stayed silent when The Nazis stomped into Poland or The Ba'ath party (sic!) into Kuwait? We cannot win every war (Vietnam - and look at the unbelievable brutality of the 'winners') but can we stand aside? Not if we are who we want to be.

Dubya is basically a t0sser but he will do what he can to retain our freedoms and democracy - good on him. Incidentally, I simply do not accept we are ramroading our views - we are just stopping the other side (3rd world war?) from gaining more footholds and striking terror - hence the word terrorists. We will happily allow Afghanistan or Iran to do what they do SO LONG AS THEY DON'T continue to finance terrorists in Lebanon, UK or elsewhere or act to 'wipe Israel of the map!'

I know people who were in Synagogue on that day in 1973 when Syria invaded Israel on the most holy day of the year -The Day of Atonement. Who's the nazi here?

I never laid blame for the 1973 war. Please show in my post where I did so.

So, the western leaders of the world are all idiots and in hock to a country smaller than Wales. Lord, give me strength.

I'm afraid I dont follow your line of reasoning.

When will people realise what good it is for the whole world that there is an Israel? Without it we're all f^cked

I'm afraid I dont follow your line of reasoning. In fact you didnt post any reasons for your comment. Could you oblige? Ta.

Should we have stayed silent when The Nazis stomped into Poland or The Ba'ath party (sic!) into Kuwait? We cannot win every war (Vietnam - and look at the unbelievable brutality of the 'winners') but can we stand aside? Not if we are who we want to be.

What about the brutality of the losers? Or doesnt that count?

Also, US wouldn't buy their oil.

Ho ho. I rather think it was the Arabs refusing to sell oil to the US. Do the words "Embargo", "Oil" and "Arab" ring any bells?

The Lebanese couldn't get rid of Hizb so Israel are doing it for them.

How on earth is bombing bridges and harbours going to destroy Hezbollah?

Nevermind. Israel has now mobilised 45,000 reservists. How I pity the US taxpayer! Having to compensate Israel for all that lost GDP.

My only concern is that the USA may carry out the Presidents dream to bomb Al Jazeera and Nuke Iran.

"What a wonderful world"

Yes. unproven allegations of security service conspiracy are directley comparable to full-scale aerial and artillery bombardment and invasion with 50,000+ troops :rolleyes:

Some interesting opinions. Ok the Nazi analogy is way over the top. But they are certainly acting like the bully boys of the region

Hi There

Very interesting to hear your comments.

The small group you talk about is called Hezbollah, they have aquired 10,000 short and long-range rockets from Iran and Syria, which they fire continuously at civilian areas in Northern Israel. There arsenal of weapons include Iranian made state of the art Fajr-5 rockets which carry a 200-lb warhead.

I was wondering as Adolf Hitlers mother was Jewish does that mean he was not an anti-semite. What would your mother think of your thread title

- Are Jews/israelis The New Nazis?

So OLDFTB, does your heart bleed for the plight of the Israeli civillians caught up in all this ?

But then again Israel's little toy box features F16's, bunker busters, patriots, heavy artillery, tanks, submarines, warships and from the looks of it whatever else the yanks will let them play with.

Can anyone think of a better way to encourage the Iranians to nip over to North Korea on a shopping trip- after all if Israel are prepared to knock the $hite out of lebanon over a couple of squaddies then who's to say that Israel won't go completley nuts and hit Iran.

The holocaust is no excuse for treating other people (arabs) as sub human.

The Bizarre thing is that people are taking sides and deciding this side is right and that side is wrong. To quote someone famous "The Israelis and the Arabs are a bunch of lunatics and they deserve each other absolutely"

see what our man George Galloway say about whats going on.

i don't like the man at all as he wants the UK flooded with yet more immigrants because they all love and vote for him but he does speak his mind and hits the nail on the head during this Sky News interview

enjoy :)

I seem to remember Bernie Grant saying the same thing about The Metropolitan Police after the Broadwater Farm riots when PC Keith Blakelock got murdered. It was a phrase he lived to regret saying.

Whilst I broadly agree with Galloway about his views on Iraq when it comes to the present Lebanon crisis he really comes across as obnoxious. He has such a one sided view on what is happening that there is no real point in listening to his crazy outburst.