House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest UK Debt Slave

Is It My Imagination Or...............?

Guest mattsta1964

There seem to be quite a few new members posting on the forum saying things like 'Thank God I found some sanity' and 'I'm not buying into the market'

Could it be that HPC's recent exposure in the media is bringing in some fresh blood and turning the tide of opinion?

Excellent news if true, and let's hope it continues. :)

Guest mattsta1964

Spotted this site on the BBC and was nicely surprised by the number of people who like me refuse to get stitched up a FTB

Excellent. I'm thrilled you found the site on the Beeb!

There seem to be quite a few new members posting on the forum saying things like 'Thank God I found some sanity' and 'I'm not buying into the market'

Could it be that HPC's recent exposure in the media is bringing in some fresh blood and turning the tide of opinion?

This site needs new bears to replace the droves that have lost patience and jumped ship :D

This may seem like a micky take but there is far less activity than earlier in the year. Are members having doubts about the short term prospects of a crash.Maybe they are fed up with the same old topics. What it is exactly I don't know but I remember if I was following a thread, it could be on page 2 or 3 in a few hours. Now it takes a whole day to fill 2 pages with threads.

Definateely more new blood though, i'll give you that :D

Guest mattsta1964

This site needs new bears to replace the droves that have lost patience and jumped ship :D

This may seem like a micky take but there is far less activity than earlier in the year. Are members having doubts about the short term prospects of a crash.Maybe they are fed up with the same old topics. What it is exactly I don't know but I remember if I was following a thread, it could be on page 2 or 3 in a few hours. Now it takes a whole day to fill 2 pages with threads.

Definateely more new blood though, i'll give you that :D

I think people are doing more outdoor things in the summer months. It'll pick up again

Nice to see some new blood.

I think the topics have all been done to death, and we're all a bit jaded. The new intake can pick up and run with the baton while the oldtimers cheer from the sidelines.

I think the topics have all been done to death, and we're all a bit jaded. The new intake can pick up and run with the baton while the oldtimers cheer from the sidelines.

Spot on.

I think a lot of the old hands like Bubb et al got fed up and frequent another site of sumfink?

Oi! less of the "old timers", I look younger than my Avatar :P

Guest Bart of Darkness

Not sure if I qualify as an old timer but I'm happy to cheer the Young Turks from the sidelines, gives me more time for a milky drink and an afternoon nap.

Oi! less of the "old timers", I look younger than my Avatar :P

When 900 years old you are, this wrinkly you will look.

I think a lot od arguments get done to death, quite often with the same people. So it gets boring after a while. It's a shame the WIKI isn't populated more as a lot of the outcomes of arguments get forgotten. Arguments seem to sway with time too with focus moving from unemployment to interest rate rises etc.