House Price Crash Forum
penbat1

Anyone Wanna Set Up A Yvette Cooper Fanclub Website ?

To be fair... I like this woman. I have seen here twice on Trevor McDonald and twice she has said it AS IT IS!!!

Firstly the HIPS thing when she was challanged about HIPS when it was put to her that MANY in the industry were AGAINST the HIPS. She replied. "Well they would do, wouldnt they. They are VI's and will probably lose a lot of money"

Secondly on the one the other night. Talking about NIMBY's and the interviewer said that people who have homes built near them may lose as much as 10% off the value of their house. Her reply was "A lot of the cvurrent home owners have seem MASSIVE increases in the value of their homes. FTB's cant even get on the ladder. Lets get this in persepective.

I LIKE HER! SHE HAS BALLS (not literally) AND KEEPS IT REAL imho.

TB

I agree totally. I do like this woman!

She seems to be the only one who will actually say it the way it is... I still struggle to understand why people and journalists just regurgitate and believe what is spouted out by the VI's....

This gal is a breath of fresh air ;)

I LIKE HER! SHE HAS BALLS (not literally) AND KEEPS IT REAL imho.

TB

She does have Balls actually. Ed Balls that is. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I think we have a very strong candidate for an HPC heroine (is my spelling correct? I'm not implying narcotics use or anything).

Sadly I think that the HIPs fiasco might be used against her by those in her own party, as well as from across the benches.

btp

oops - just seen the Balls connection - could be a wolf in sheeps clothing....

Edited by backtoparents

Agreed.

I think we have a very strong candidate for an HPC heroine (is my spelling correct? I'm not implying narcotics use or anything).

Sadly I think that the HIPs fiasco might be used against her by those in her own party, as well as from across the benches.

btp

OMG! :o Just noticed the Balls connection too.

Hmmm - I bet their dinner time conversation are interesting! Wonder if he lets her voice of reasons get a word in or just keeps puking out the mantra of the Miracle Economy...

:lol::lol::lol:

Agreed.

btp

I went to school with Yvette Cooper! :rolleyes:

She was extremely intelligent I grant you, but wasn't anywhere near as nice looking as her younger sister Nicola!

Now she was a cracker.............wonder what happened to her.

sigh

:(