House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
right_freds_dead

The Big Secret

Sorry, this must be totally wrong.

With a party in Government with Labour in it's title, this must be some sort of right wing propaganda.

its uk propaganda. btl was deregulated in 1997 and labour appreciated the idea and the plan, which was relayed silently into a population that thought they were getting a genuine change of government through real democracy.

these cronies all seem to be working together and with the opposition(s) and have the media. (inc bbc) eating out of their hands pomping out what is basic debt fuelled propaganda. all channels all day. in the papers. all papers working class or snooty. and on the radio and in the street. passing it around from sydney to california to burnley they entice and entrap. they cunningly repreat it from 3 years ago. ramp it and gush all over it. they will tell you ANYTHING to get you into massive debt for LIFE.

they dismiss without debate any suitable areas of uk building land for 'the reserved green' issues. they will own your home and you for the next tense 30 years, while green issues will begin to socially take control of our middle class behaiviours and travel opportunities. they now poison our teens with alcohol and drugs and the town centres are gladitorial, testosterone fulled encouraged no go areas. more gambling is on the way to get organised crime on board. feeding in the new town centres, where confused and blurred worker youth fight amongst themselves for poor women, too young to know where these new life frustraitions are born from. life is now very hard in the uk for a twenty something. harder than it should be for 2006. the banks are fully aboard. the army engaged abroad. nice encapsulating new 'terror' laws. heavy handed ID card proposals we didnt even ask for and a now heavily controlled debt ridden, desperate middle class.

when they are not ramping property they are busy trying to scare us with terror attacks or bird flu. all the while they are engaged in another country desperate to get some wealth back from their global efforts. its like some underhand global financial theory is simply just playing out to a tune we havent even agreed with or know about. top brains are happy with their own rising age and banked new oxford prices. they have even bought our own fathers with their own greed. even my mates mum wanted to make 80k PROFIT from her OWN son. the countrys gone mad. from the most x multiple risen property portfolios to the 10k sweat won salaries of whipped nelson lancashire. through to aberdeenshire to suffolk. a disease is upon us.

if the global monopolising of free people was not so savage,

i would not have noticed all the other things going on in the world right now.

is this country and our long term political freedom under some form of attack ????

Edited by right_freds_dead

Guest Bart of Darkness

its uk propaganda. btl was deregulated in 1997 and labour appreciated the idea and the plan, which was relayed silently into a population that thought they were getting a genuine change of government through real democracy.

That's what I thought at the time. Now I just remember the ending of "Animal Farm": "Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

these cronies all seem to be working together and with the opposition(s) and have the media. (inc bbc) eating out of their hands pomping out what is basic debt fuelled propaganda. all channels all day. in the papers. all papers working class or snooty. and on the radio and in the street. passing it around from sydney to california to burnley they entice and entrap. they cunningly repreat it from 3 years ago. ramp it and gush all over it. they will tell you ANYTHING to get you into massive debt for LIFE.

One of the reasons people are still paying crazy prices is the constant conditioning they get from all aspects of the media. Prices only ever go up, get on the ladder, prices to rise 50%, prices to double. Who can blame them (to a certain extent) for feeling panicy and worried about being left behind if they don't buy NOW.

is this country and our long term political freedom under some form of attack ????

The choice between Blair and Cameron reminds me of a scene from Futurama:

[Fry, Leela and Bender are watching a political debate on TV. One of the candidates, Jack Johnson, begins the debate.]

Johnson: [on TV] It's time someone had the courage to stand up and say: "I'm against those things that everybody hates".

[The other candidate is John Jackson.]

Jackson: [on TV] Now I respect my opponent. I think he's a good man but, quite frankly, I agree with everything he just said!

Fry: These are the candidates? They sound like clones. [He looks a little harder.] Wait a minute. They are clones!

Leela: Don't let their identical DNA fool you. They differ on some key issues.

Johnson: [on TV] I say your three cent titanium tax goes too far.

Jackson: [on TV] And I say your three cent titanium tax doesn't go too far enough!