House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah Beeny!

How To 'make' Money.

Yo, non-believers,

You may need to sign up quickly with this one because places are running out. The radio advert claims untold riches. However you have to enter into a contract and apparently 'significant fees apply'. So what losers its my pension!

The guy looks quite genuine so try not to hassle him, he is your road to untold wealth. I'm signing up soon at the 'free' seminar.

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.passiveinvestments.co.uk/

Yo, non-believers,

You may need to sign up quickly with this one because places are running out. The radio advert claims untold riches. However you have to enter into a contract and apparently 'significant fees apply'. So what losers its my pension!

The guy looks quite genuine so try not to hassle him, he is your road to untold wealth. I'm signing up soon at the 'free' seminar.

Guest mattsta1964

Yo, non-believers,

In other words, they repossess properties from homeowners who have defaulted on their mortgage repayments and sell them on for vast profit.

Beneath contempt

Are you like me the sort of person who would love to have all the benefits of financial security without all the work?

Anyone on this site think he'll have trouble finding recruits?

I don't.

In other words, they repossess properties from homeowners who have defaulted on their mortgage repayments and sell them on for vast profit.

Beneath contempt

Isn't that rather like what a lot of people on this site want to do? Rub their hands in glee as as they buy repossessed properties at a greatly reduced price?

Isn't that rather like what a lot of people on this site want to do? Rub their hands in glee as as they buy repossessed properties at a greatly reduced price?

No dear. What most people want to do on this site is not buy a property at a greatly inflated price. Not the same thing at all. If someone has overstretched themselves and cannot keep up the repayments then they need to take responsibility for their mistake. You shouldn't borrow to buy something you can't afford to pay for.

:rolleyes:

But I do agree that trying to make money out of someone else's misery is appalling.