House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Englebert

Israel

"Israel said a wave of aircraft dropped 23 tonnes of explosives on a bunker in south Beirut where Hezbollah leaders, possibly including senior leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, where believed to hiding"

Surely there's a better way than this?

It just reminds me of shock and awe......I hated it then and I hate it now....

I can't help but wonder if this would be happinging with the syrian army still in lebanon...

Specially given GWs famed 'get syria to stop them doing this shit' remark - maybe they could have if you hadn't forced them out of the country at gunpoint!

Israel does nothing without the OK from uncle sam, or should i say GW-Bush and his thugs

they even have drone planes and these came from the states.

i'm turning very anti Israel as it become clear the leaders are part of the new world order

So the story so far this month

1) GW Bush winds up the muslims with his comments about Pigs

2) Israel (USA s Bitch) Starts an all out offensive against lebanon totatally disproportionate to why they started the action in the first place.

3) George Bush cites his enemies IRAN and Syria being responsible for having an hand in starting the tension.

4) Iran states if Syria is attacked then Iran will come into the conflict.

Syria and Iran are not under the umbrella of the federal reserve and Iran are about to go ahead with the Iranian oil bourse which will trade oil in euros now scheduled for September which was due to start in March but was delayed.

Military action against Iran in my opinion is the reason for the carnage at the moment in the middle east ready for an excuse to attack Iran and so prevent the oil bourse from going ahead, thus keeping the dollar has the only currency tradeable in oil which without would be complete devastation of the USA economy.

I am also sceptical about the excuse for our extra deployment of troops in Afghanistan. A nice strategic place to attack Iran?? :ph34r:

http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?hl=en&t...rse%20september

http://www.infowars.com/articles/economy/i...or_business.htm

http://www.uark.edu/depts/globmark/middeastmap.jpg

So the story so far this month

1) GW Bush winds up the muslims with his comments about Pigs

2) Israel (USA s Bitch) Starts an all out offensive against lebanon totatally disproportionate to why they started the action in the first place.

3) George Bush cites his enemies IRAN and Syria being responsible for having an hand in starting the tension.

4) Iran states if Syria is attacked then Iran will come into the conflict.

Syria and Iran are not under the umbrella of the federal reserve and Iran are about to go ahead with the Iranian oil bourse which will trade oil in euros now scheduled for September which was due to start in March but was delayed.

Military action against Iran in my opinion is the reason for the carnage at the moment in the middle east ready for an excuse to attack Iran and so prevent the oil bourse from going ahead, thus keeping the dollar has the only currency tradeable in oil which without would be complete devastation of the USA economy.

I am also sceptical about the excuse for our extra deployment of troops in Afghanistan. A nice strategic place to attack Iran?? :ph34r:

http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?hl=en&t...rse%20september

http://www.infowars.com/articles/economy/i...or_business.htm

http://www.uark.edu/depts/globmark/middeastmap.jpg

The proposed Iranian Oil Bourse will accelerate the fall of the American Empire.

A video I suggest is watched by the "tar all Muslims with the same brush" hate monger brigade, to maybe help you get some perspective and decide who the real terrorists in this world really are.

WARNING! This video contains some horrific scenes, it will upset you and probably take you a while to get over it. I'm not trying to hype it up, you'll see what I mean. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, I don't want any come backs please.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...425952359751341

Now trying to make some light of an extremely ugly situation. From the BBC

Radical preacher Omar Bakri Mohammad, who was banned from Britain last year, was among those who tried to board the ships, although he was turned back.

:lol:

Oh, the irony! Probably been preaching the death and destruction of UK forces and the west. Now he asks them to take him to safety!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope he has a pleasant stay. My advice to him would be, stay out of the way of the Israelies, I think he'll find them much less lenient than the UK ever was.

Now trying to make some light of an extremely ugly situation. From the BBC

Oh, the irony! Probably been preaching the death and destruction of UK forces and the west. Now he asks them to take him to safety!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope he has a pleasant stay. My advice to him would be, stay out of the way of the Israelies, I think he'll find them much less lenient than the UK ever was.

The UK turn away a potential terrorist patsy, surely not?

Don't be surprised if this evacuation ship gets blown to bits and blamed on radical Islamics!

:huh:

Yeah, its only darkies kid getting shot, having her face burnt off and head smashed in with a rifle butt, borrrring!

Yeah, its only darkies kid getting shot, having her face burnt off and head smashed in with a rifle butt, borrrring!

The reason I yawn is because that film is obviously propagada. Its grossly oversimplified, inaccurate and biased.

Almost as bad as Fox News in fact.

Not that I particularly like the Israelis of course, specially since their state emerged on the back of terrorist attacks against British troops and civillians.

However, my sympathy for the Palestinians is non-existant. They have shot-themsleves in their own feet more times than you can shake a stick at. Witness them burning the British Council buildings in the West Bank because some Danes had the temerity to draw a cartoon.

I have even less sympathy for the surrounding Arab states, if its possible to have less sympathy for anyone. Much of the current situation is down to the intrasigent, boastful arrogance of places like Syria.

-If Isreal didnt exist, the Arabs would have had to invent it. How else to explain the complete failure of the collective culture other than as a result of the evil perfidious Zionists and then jump around vowing to drive the jews into the sea?

The reason I yawn is because that film is obviously propagada. Its grossly oversimplified, inaccurate and biased.

Almost as bad as Fox News in fact.

Not that I particularly like the Israelis of course, specially since their state emerged on the back of terrorist attacks against British troops and civillians.

However, my sympathy for the Palestinians is non-existant. They have shot-themsleves in their own feet more times than you can shake a stick at. Witness them burning the British Council buildings in the West Bank because some Danes had the temerity to draw a cartoon.

I have even less sympathy for the surrounding Arab states, if its possible to have less sympathy for anyone. Much of the current situation is down to the intrasigent, boastful arrogance of places like Syria.

-If Isreal didnt exist, the Arabs would have had to invent it. How else to explain the complete failure of the collective culture other than as a result of the evil perfidious Zionists and then jump around vowing to drive the jews into the sea?

YAAAWWWNNN!!

"Israel said a wave of aircraft dropped 23 tonnes of explosives on a bunker in south Beirut where Hezbollah leaders, possibly including senior leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, where believed to hiding"

Surely there's a better way than this?

Yeah there is, you could always use bad language !! or how about tickle them to death with a pink feather duster.....what are they supposed to use ???

Sit down and talk?

i agree, it was just dry humour, but its not part of their remit to talk things over (it aint cricket), shoot first and ask questions later.

i remember the first iraq invasion, it was "lets sit down and talk", but Hussein didnt give a toss about talking...well at least not to a buch of infidels, but thats the point, sometimes just talk is pointless, perhaps israel thinks this.

YAAAWWWNNN!!

Yeah, its only Jewish kids getting shot, having her face burnt off and head smashed in with a rifle butt, borrrring!

i wil refuse to be drafted to fight for the western imperialists in order to steal oil and maintain HPI

no way

the middle east is getting out of order

remember this

as ye sow, so shall ye reap

Iran's economy is marked by a bloated, inefficient state sector, over reliance on the oil sector, and statist policies that create major distortions throughout. Most economic activity is controlled by the state. Private sector activity is typically small-scale - workshops, farming, and services. President Mahmud AHMADI-NEJAD has continued to follow the market reform plans of former President RAFSANJANI, with limited progress. Relatively high oil prices in recent years have enabled Iran to amass some $40 billion in foreign exchange reserves, but have not eased economic hardships such as high unemployment and inflation. The proportion of the economy devoted to the development of weapons of mass destruction remains a contentious issue with leading Western nations.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ir.html

Iran's economy is marked by a bloated, inefficient state sector, over reliance on the oil sector, and statist policies that create major distortions throughout. Most economic activity is controlled by the state. Private sector activity is typically small-scale - workshops, farming, and services. President Mahmud AHMADI-NEJAD has continued to follow the market reform plans of former President RAFSANJANI, with limited progress. Relatively high oil prices in recent years have enabled Iran to amass some $40 billion in foreign exchange reserves, but have not eased economic hardships such as high unemployment and inflation. The proportion of the economy devoted to the development of weapons of mass destruction remains a contentious issue with leading Western nations.

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ir.html

Nice to see someone else using unbiased information sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax

But you can say most of that about the UK goverment.

Do they have ID cards in Iran yet or CCTV's on every lamp post