House Price Crash Forum
Justice

Just How Dirty Are Our Banks

Banks have obviously played a major part in creating the current houseing situation and it maybe dirty money from these banks has been used to convinced our ‘respectful!’ MP’s to limit planning permission and allow the country to become flooded with a huge influx of immigrants in order to create the demand for cheap money, money from Japan that is starting to dry up.

For those that don’t think banks could be so dirty or are unable to hide their sins I recommend you read a few facts you won’t see on the BBC and yet concerns the worlds most powerful men in history

ps Don’t believe what it say just because it’s in print but cross reference it and do your own research before reaching a conclusion because I’m convinced that along the way you will find other little facts that the public are kept in the dark about.

Edited by Justice

Guest Alright Jack

Banks have obviously played a major part in creating the current houseing situation and it maybe dirty money from these banks has been used to convinced our ‘respectful!’ MP’s to limit planning permission and allow the country to become flooded with a huge influx of immigrants in order to create the demand for cheap money, money from Japan that is starting to dry up.

For those that don’t think banks could be so dirty or are unable to hide their sins I recommend you read a few facts you won’t see on the BBC and yet concerns the worlds most powerful men in history

ps Don’t believe what it say just because it’s in print but cross reference it and do your own research before reaching a conclusion because I’m convinced that along the way you will find other little facts that the public are kept in the dark about.

The banks have everything to do with it. Our economy today is based on the retail chain and this applies as much to credit as it does motor cars and vacuum cleaners.

The current real estate racket is state and media sponsored. This is, of course, fascism.

Our economy is basically designed to funnel money to the banks. If I'd realised that when I graduated, I'd never have considered working for a real company that actually made useful stuff, rather than a bank shovelling money around... and I'd have been retired on a tropical island by now.

What I think is wrong with banking is that it isn't free market. As much as they may like to pretend it is.

It is a state-sanctioned monopoly.

Read a bit of history about how american corporations were largely self-financing in the early 1900s.

Rockefeller and Co. masterfully manipulated the government there into setting up

a cartel of privately owned central banks, the federal reserve system.

"Competition is a Sin"

Nowadays it is virtually impossible to run any sort of business independently of the banks,

simply because they have established a monopoly on the issuance of credit.

It means business success is not determined on purely merit,

but mainly who has the backing of the banks.

It's central planning pretty much, i.e. what we criticised the communists for doing.

It's central planning pretty much, i.e. what we criticised the communists for doing.

Which should hardly be surprising, as central banks were a communist goal.