House Price Crash Forum

Boe Owe Me Big Time

HOLA441

I had £10 at 130/1 (betfair) on a rise last month and those gutless pussies bottled it and cost me £1300.

Bearing in mind they have a preview of the CPI figure before their decision what on earth were they thinking of, if the votes not 4 to 3 when the minutes come out tomorrow I want a stewards enquiry.

Gutted. :angry:

HOLA442

I had £10 at 130/1 (betfair) on a rise last month and those gutless pussies bottled it and cost me £1300.

Bearing in mind they have a preview of the CPI figure before their decision what on earth were they thinking of, if the votes not 4 to 3 when the minutes come out tomorrow I want a stewards enquiry.

They should have taken heed of the old saying about a stitch in time. Perhaps your next bet could be for a half point rise?

HOLA443
HOLA444

I've just read this:

"The Bank's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) was not aware of the latest figures when it chose to keep interest rates on hold two weeks ago."

http://www.itv.com/news/britain_6da21bc424...20a3d9e49e.html

So maybe they will be far more hawkish in August!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Frankly if losing £10 means that much to you it's a poor reflection on your mental stability.

HOLA449
HOLA4410