House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledgehead

The New World Order : "a Couple 'them Pig Slices, Danke Schön"

Roast pig guest-stars on Bush visit to Germany

By Tom Armitage

STRALSUND, Germany (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush had more on his mind than Iran's nuclear programme, Middle East tensions and Russian press freedoms during a visit to Germany on Thursday.

He kept mentioning a wild boar, slaughtered and roasted according to local tradition, that he planned to share at a dinner with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in her home constituency at a Baltic resort.

"I'm looking forward to the feast you're going to have tonight. I understand I may have the honour of slicing the pig," Bush told Merkel at the outset of their joint news conference in Stralsund, north of Berlin.

A few minutes later -- after discussing Iran, the Middle East, the merits of press freedoms in Russia and progress on the Doha round of free trade talks -- Bush returned to the boar.

"Thank you for having me," he told Merkel. "Looking forward to that pig tonight."

Bush answered a few more questions before wandering back to the boar for a third time.

"I haven't seen that pig yet," Bush said out of the blue. Merkel laughed and said she had seen television pictures of the boar and could verify it was dead, adding she hoped it was on the spit and ready in time for dinner.

Near the end of the 30-minute briefing, Bush fielded a question about the Middle East with his fourth pig rejoinder.

"I thought you were going to ask about the pig," he told a reporter, who then said he was indeed curious about that too.

"The pig?" Bush said. "I'll tell you tomorrow after I eat it."

Bush had better enjoy it whilst he can as the pressure is mounting to have him held accountable for the attack on 9/11 and this is not going to go away no matter how much spin he and the thugs in the white house puts on it.

We the people demand justice.

bushandcheneyimpeached.jpg

he is not getting away with it

Until recently, talk of ousting President George W. Bush has proved little more than a distant rumbling. For too long, impeachment has been deemed implausible. It’s not going to happen with a Republican Congress, so the argument goes. Not with the president finishing his second term, not while we're at war.

But the distant rumbling is growing louder by the day, creating a resonant echo that is rapidly taking root in public discourse. “Impeach Him,” reads the cover of this month’s Harper’s magazine. And in a public forum in New York City last week, journalists, lawyers, and political figures came together to discuss the case against our president.

Since September 11th, 2001, there has been no shortage of news regarding this administration’s involvement in torture, lies, secrecy and obstruction of the law. Yet, there has been little discussion in the mainstream media of holding those in power accountable for the actions so diligently catalogued by the press. It is a conspicuous vacuum that helps to explain why calls for impeachment are rapidly gaining currency.

In fact, the case for the impeachment of President Bush is arguably the strongest

In my opinion This is George"Bring it on" W Bush trying to wind up the Muslim religion followers because the Pig is a dirty animal in the muslim religion and so followers dont go near it never mind eat it.

:ph34r:

Crystal Ball

Yes i think you maybe right on that one.

i don't like the march of islam but even less i hate the march of the NWO and Bush is the king pin and needs stoping for all our sakes.

He’s the new antichrist if you ask me and if you do a google you will find I’m far from being alone even if it is a wild thing to say.

Forbid everyone from mentioning the word "pig" lest some muslims be offended?

Get. A. Life.