House Price Crash Forum
jp1

Beirut Investment Properties

HomesGoFast: Beirut

Catch the world partying here, in Beirut.

IIB launches new investment in prime Beirut property - 6/16/2006

Property Investor information for: Lebanon

Despite its recent history, Lebanon is a country of much appeal. Prices are high and increasing to rise, but Lebanon's full potential is still to be reached. This country may be a little 'out of the box' in most investors thinking, but it is certainly worth investigating.

HomesGoFast :lol:

Certainly a "hot" market! Wonder how many "investors" have got burnt?

Well property only goes up! [in smoke]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I spent some time in Lebanon, it's all very sad how they're being sucked in to all of this. Syria is well dodgy - I reckon they could end up being bombed, to be honest.

I spent some time in Lebanon, it's all very sad how they're being sucked in to all of this. Syria is well dodgy - I reckon they could end up being bombed, to be honest.

Beirut apparently used to be really nice, "the Paris of the middle-east".

Before Israel bombed the shit out of it 35 odd years ago.

Beriut is definitely one to consider for long term growth. Once a stunning med city, it will regain its poise once hostilities end.

Some Jews bought up large tracts of London towards the end of WW2. At the time they had many more critics than admirers. Turns out to have been a very smart move.

Just after the Balkans way Brit investors snapped up property, and have seen 500% returns.

One to watch for the future is Algiers 'The White City'.

Some investors are poised for the death of Fidel Castro, as Cuba is massively undervalued.

A British investment company has opened offices in N Korea ready for the change.

Beirut apparently used to be really nice, "the Paris of the middle-east".

Before Israel bombed the shit out of it 35 odd years ago.

It wasn't just the Israelis. There was a big civil war in Lebanon that caused much of the destruction.

boths sides are guilty of the easy carefree murder of civillians.

they should stop being 'ratty' to each other and make up. maybe they should share a coca cola.

isnt it time the neo con yids and the hamas towel heads realised nothing can come from this episode only murder.

oh yeah. i forget. they dont give a sh1t. as its always other peoples kids that die.