House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jonewer

Why You Shouldnt Offshore Your Helpdesk!

That aint Microsoft (trust me - I know). That will be some 'microsoft helpdesk' in the indian equivalent of PC World........

listen tw@t face i hate anything which is detremental to another race in this world due to their tanacity. The greed, power hungry fu*ks in the UK have decided it is more economical to invest abroad into call centre's in India. Just like the IT business has realised that indians are clever enough or more intelligent than english programmers delivering at 30% of the cost.

why?....... because they actually give a sh!t. They have a want to improve themselves and strive to succeed unlike the lazy easy ride government social housing benefit scum that are raping this country right now. If you don't like the services provided by these companies off shore then shop elswhere. If you're unhappy about their services complain to them. Don't take the piss these people actually work for a living unlike the illiterate 'i want the world and everything in it' dreamers like you.

Take the piss out of yourself for lacking the ability to comprehend the basics of business... profit!

If britain wants to be great again the generations coming into the frame now MUST step up to the plate and realise you don't get nothing for nothing just like the asians are doing now and which is why the power WILL shift and our once great revolutionary nation will sit in the sh!t and shadows of a once former glory.

The tables will turn when they have the power and we have to take on names like shabazz try and speak hindi for their call centres and they will laugh at us like you are laughing at them now. c0ck! This is the way things are going.

listen tw@t face i hate anything which is detremental to another race in this world due to their tanacity. The greed, power hungry fu*ks in the UK have decided it is more economical to invest abroad into call centre's in India. Just like the IT business has realised that indians are clever enough or more intelligent than english programmers delivering at 30% of the cost.

why?....... because they actually give a sh!t. They have a want to improve themselves and strive to succeed unlike the lazy easy ride government social housing benefit scum that are raping this country right now. If you don't like the services provided by these companies off shore then shop elswhere. If you're unhappy about their services complain to them. Don't take the piss these people actually work for a living unlike the illiterate 'i want the world and everything in it' dreamers like you.

Take the piss out of yourself for lacking the ability to comprehend the basics of business... profit!

If britain wants to be great again the generations coming into the frame now MUST step up to the plate and realise you don't get nothing for nothing just like the asians are doing now and which is why the power WILL shift and our once great revolutionary nation will sit in the sh!t and shadows of a once former glory.

The tables will turn when they have the power and we have to take on names like shabazz try and speak hindi for their call centres and they will laugh at us like you are laughing at them now. c0ck! This is the way things are going.

I hope you feel better soon.

Very nice! Witness all the horrors of drinking Special Brew and posting on a forum!

Where I work we rely heavily on outsourced staff, most are pretty decent. Just try telephone interviewing one!

:lol:

I must have serious ear wax because I don't know what the hell they are on about!

Edit:

Very nice! Witness all the horrors of drinking Special Brew and posting on a forum!

Guilty as charged m'lud!

Edited by Golden Shower

You make some good points, however the average Indian call center worker may have a better education on paper but they sure as hell can't make themselves understood to most English people. Same with programmers, they are not smarter, just cheaper and generally the work is not as high quality but enough to get by and clients not notice.

A lot or companies are actually re-locating back out of India for that very "Customer Satisfaction Issue". This mean clients and end users do notice and it is costing more money than they first fogured outsourcing would save.

Personally I just take my business elsewhere if I find out any part of the company is outsoured as I want to speak to someone I can understand. Is that to much to ask for in the UK these days? I already feel like the only english speaker on half the tube. If enough people did the same then companies would seriously think twice about outsourcing to begin with.