House Price Crash Forum
I Told You So

People Think I Am Mad

Even now when most people would accept the next move in IR's is up and the likes of George Soros talking of a worldwide property slump, I am looked upon as some sort of loonatic who has escaped the asylum for saying there will be a HPC.

Most of my property owning associates cannot or will not accept there is a bubble and scoff at my predictions, which as I point out are not my predictions but those of some of the worlds leading financial brains.

Oh well its going to make it even sweeter when I shout

I TOLD YOU SO :D

Even now when most people would accept the next move in IR's is up and the likes of George Soros talking of a worldwide property slump, I am looked upon as some sort of loonatic who has escaped the asylum for saying there will be a HPC.

Most of my property owning associates cannot or will not accept there is a bubble and scoff at my predictions, which as I point out are not my predictions but those of some of the worlds leading financial brains.

And then get punched in the face by someone who's just lost the £40K they thought they had made and is being reposessed....

Now you know how I feel when I voice my opinions, the moon landings fake and 9/11, 7/7 inside jobs!

And then get punched in the face by someone who's just lost the £40K they thought they had made and is being reposessed....

And is also going to court for GBH and having to pay further fines/costs on top of final demands!! :lol:

"People said I was mad" - most disturbingly, my psychiatrist.

Basil: How do you do doctor. Very nice to have you with us, doctor.

Dr (Mr) Abbott: Thank You.

Basil: And Mrs Abbott, how do you do.

Dr (Mr) Abbott: Dr Abbott, actually.

Basil: …I’m sorry?

Dr (Mr) Abbott: Doctor Abbott.

Dr (Mrs) Abbott: Two doctors.

Basil: (to Mr Abbott) You’re two doctors?

Dr (Mrs) Abbott: Yes.

Basil: Well, how did you become two doctors? That’s most unusual…I mean, did you take the exams twice, or…?

Dr (Mr) Abbott: No, my wife’s a doctor…

Dr (Mrs) Abbott: …I’m a doctor.

Basil: You’re a doctor too! So you’re three doctors.

From Fawlty Towers episode #8: The Psychiatrist

you won't though.. trust me.

New builds in the south west have dropped 12% according to the builders and all land registry figures show prices dropping in most towns and have done since the blip after the rate cut.

Sitting at early 2004 prices and the market stagnating..

and those who are feeling the pinch.. now that I was right...

You don't gloat.. when people talk about more buys now that bargains are around you feel your skin run cold.. When you here people re-mortgaging BTL's and you wonder where they will find the money they will need to sell them..

(£80,000 equity, remortgage, buy another and then sell. CGT want 40% of £80,000 that you don't have as it is in another property.)

It's all going wrong and people are going to get hurt. and yes you are right.

When you are amongst it.. you will keep quiet.. they will know you are right.... But they have been wrong about money they have only borrowed... you won't want to gloat..

Now you know how I feel when I voice my opinions, the moon landings fake and 9/11, 7/7 inside jobs!

i'm not saying that this poll was fair as often they are not but it starting to look like people like me and you are in the majority nowadays.

20041111195501242_1.jpg

I Told You So

Most of my property owning associates cannot or will not accept there is a bubble and scoff at my predictions

It must be the friends you keep as many of mine now appreciate one is on it’s way and are not to upset because the cost of moving up market is getting smaller.

Still I think your barking mad :lol:

Edited by Justice

Lunatic.

Having read a fair few of Marina's posts, have to say the description of herself is a rare piece of clear thought.....

......sadly I don't expect it to last <_<