House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
faloos

Get Ready For The Big Sale !

There will be bargains as long as you have cash. If I had bought a house in the last 5 years then i would be a worried man if I had to sell. Ebay is going to do fantastic business with people selling anything they can to keep the Bank at bay . I dread to think the % of interest that credit card companies are going to ask when interest rate peak. Cash is King

Watch for the deluge of Golfs on the market as the people that took equity out of thier property to buy cars and the like have to pay it back !!

I'm hoping to pick up a house in the sales :lol:

Cheers,

Tim.

It will be a general sale with something in it for everyone , certainly lots of houses .

Cheers

Yeah, I can't wait until car prices drop through the floor.

I've got the cash ready to buy either a BMW 330diesel, of a Golf TDI150bhp. But I aint paying over £7k for one!

Yeah, I can't wait until car prices drop through the floor.

I've got the cash ready to buy either a BMW 330diesel, of a Golf TDI150bhp. But I aint paying over £7k for one!

Two great cars that i fancy too, like you i can wait if i am to save a few thousand. Keep an eye on Ebay and check if there is an increase in these type of cars , i am sure there will be soon ,

Best of luck , you wont need luck .

Cheers

I'm hoping to pick up a house in the sales :lol:

Cheers,

Tim.

Well thats the theme of the site.

I've got a black house with black furnishing, black walls and floors, black doors and windows and a lovely little black doorbell that lites up black on a black background and issues a black tone.

Yours for 3 red giants and the entire GDP of the western spiral of the galaxy.

Two great cars that i fancy too, like you i can wait if i am to save a few thousand. Keep an eye on Ebay and check if there is an increase in these type of cars , i am sure there will be soon ,

Best of luck , you wont need luck .

Cheers

I'll get a house first. A new car would be the icing on the cake. A BTL portfolio would be the hundreds and thousands :lol:

I haven't looked at prices of cars this yeat, but I've just checked ebay and the buy-it-now prices for a BMW is around £10k , a Golf is around £9k. I'd prefer the BMW but it depends on the insurance cost at this palace i'm yet to buy! :rolleyes:

lol

There will be bargains as long as you have cash. If I had bought a house in the last 5 years then i would be a worried man if I had to sell. Ebay is going to do fantastic business with people selling anything they can to keep the Bank at bay . I dread to think the % of interest that credit card companies are going to ask when interest rate peak. Cash is King

Watch for the deluge of Golfs on the market as the people that took equity out of thier property to buy cars and the like have to pay it back !!

Oh dear God. More unsubstantiated unbacked pish from someone with no figures and nothing to back it up. Is that whats taking over this site? :unsure::unsure:

You dread to think, eh mate? Probably best not.

I swear; if this was a new bull posting the bull version, the AWOOGA'S would be flying like shit in a fanshaft already <_<

Oh dear God. More unsubstantiated unbacked pish from someone with no figures and nothing to back it up. Is that whats taking over this site? :unsure::unsure:

I swear; if this was a new bull posting the bull version, the AWOOGA'S would be flying like shit in a fanshaft already <_<

William - what can't you see here?.....When people are strapped for cash, they either try to ride their economic situation out - good for them if they can. Or they may have to find money from somewhere else....they might even think of selling some of their belongings. You don't actually need substantiated figures to support this - it's pure human logic to suggest that this is what some people may have to do.

I've got a black house with black furnishing, black walls and floors, black doors and windows and a lovely little black doorbell that lites up black on a black background and issues a black tone.

Yours for 3 red giants and the entire GDP of the western spiral of the galaxy.

:lol:

you would have to be pretty dense to live in one of those

Listen mate you dont need facts and figures when you see families evicted because of non payment of loans etc.

Is the 90s property crash fresh in your memory ? if not read about the carnage that was around everywhere. Learn from history. Since day 1 we have always had a boom and bust economy.

If you hear of any house bargains let me know as I have cash .

It wont be long.

William - what can't you see here?.....When people are strapped for cash, they either try to ride their economic situation out - good for them if they can. Or they may have to find money from somewhere else....they might even think of selling some of their belongings. You don't actually need substantiated figures to support this - it's pure human logic to suggest that this is what some people may have to do.

Thanks Dude for pointing out to William the basic facts of life.

Faloos