House Price Crash Forum
jp1

Lord Levy Arrested

Guido Fawkes

made my day! :lol::lol::lol:

And Police are using fancy software to retrieve deleted emails, presumably from No 10

Blair next???

Edited by jp1

Blair next???

Fantastic!! Labour Government officially connected to crime!

If Blair went down that would leave the door open for Gordenron Brown! :angry:

I prefer Blair to Gordenron!

Edited by OzzMosiz

Fantastic!! Labour Government officially connected to crime!

If Blair went down that would leave the door open for Gordenron Brown! :angry:

I prefer Blair to Gordenron!

I’d prefer sirus the virus from con air to gordonron

Hooray! Throw the book at 'im! :lol:

Nu Labour...Nu Corruption

Guest mattsta1964

Hooray! Throw the book at 'im! :lol:

Nu Labour...Nu Corruption

No doubt, all those involved will slither their way out of trouble on a film of their own saliva. Bloody villians all of 'em.

When a political elected party has to borrow money from slags like Lord Levy to fund itself, you know democracy is dead. The question we must all be asking is, what favours were given in return his financial assistance?......Hmmmm! I wonder!

The peeps are always banging on about how corrupt politicians are in the rest of the world without conceding how crooked they are here. Hang 'em high!

Well, as he has already got his "K" and given the shafting he has taken from this government (irrespective of his own capabilities which may be less than he needs) on a number of things a cynic might suggest this is Sir Ian Blair's way of putting the boot into his paymasters... far fetched but certainly possible. In any event I can;t see him doing any favours to them on this one.

This is key to the future of Nu-Lab - given the "sleaze" that has attached to them over the last several years if this crytsallises TB will be tainted by association and GB too - Noone will (or should!) believe for one moment that he, mr. treasurer of the nation, was not aware of what was going on in relation to the loans/gifts from wealthy donors. If he says he didn't he risks be outed later when someone shows he was - no win situation I think.

Brown Goes AWOL As Levy Hits the Fan

Many of us remember how Gordon Brown went to ground during the last bout of sleaze eruptions in March and April. He was nowhere to be seen. I must admit wondering at PMQs today where he was today. Now we know. He never likes to be around when the brown stuff hits the fan. Anyone know where he was today?

Funny, that :angry:

The Fat Controller is the biggest political coward of our time. What a nightmare if he gets into No10

I Sooo hope Brown gets dragged into all this - there's no way he could be ignorant of it all

Tony Blair's official spokesman said: ``This is a party matter and I'm not going to comment.''

A party matter?

Mervyn's shattering indictment of the banking system today and how Gordon's miracle economy has jeapordized the financial integrity of the nation, it seems that the pidgeons are all coming home to roost at the same time.

Could this be Gordon's coup?

Guest Bart of Darkness

Could this be Gordon's coup?

Has he been watching the repeats of House of Cards a bit too closely?

The Brown Broadcasting Corporation has an obvious focus:

Does Levy arrest threaten Blair?

Do a search on the word "Brown" and see what you get. After all, what would he know about financial matters?

All the inner circle of this government must have known where the 15 Million came from !!

They will all run for cover , some of them probably at heathrow now !!

Blair is so slimey he will hang Levy out to dry no question.

Game Set and Match to Mr. Brown?

Or will this cause a General Election and they will all be on their Bikes?

Seems inconceivable that TB didin't know what his chief fundraiser was up to, after all TB has to sign the recommendations lists and ask why a certain person was being nominated for a Dukedom or Knighthood.

Funny, the BBC photo of Lord Levy suggests that he is a very trustworthy person as he does not look like a used car salesman at all:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5174082.stm

But news of the arrest sparked crisis meetings in Downing Street and sent shockwaves throughout the Labour Party.
The reason is simple. This whole affair involves the prime minister directly.
Lord Levy - dubbed Lord Cashpoint because of his fundraising success - is not a minor party official, he is one of the prime minister's closest friends and tennis partner.
He was given two roles by Mr Blair - cash raiser and Middle East envoy - neither of which carried any direct party or Cabinet responsibility or accountability - he reported directly to the prime minister.

I wonder if we will get a photo of Precott kitted out in his cowboy outfit ready to circle the wagons for Tony? :lol:

Brown may also have some skeletons in the cupboard ready to come rattling out:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...02/nloans02.xml

Edited by Realistbear

It wont cause an anything. Nobody in NuLabour is going to resign unless they absolutely have to.

I like the way the cheating shiatbag says it wasnt necessary to arrest him. Like any scrote thinks it was neccesary to arrest him.

Lord Lievy thinks there is one law for him and another for the proles. Luckily the police have a different idea.

it's not just one member, it the whole system that is corupt, the cons are playing the same game but the law is only applied when they want too play games. bit like beeing arrested if more than two people are standing in the street obstructing the pavement.

the country is a joke and it's time we the people started again and put all them MP's in the dock.

Edited by Justice

That is so obvious that it is painful that the police aren't taking fingerprints now. We are in mass denial. Why do we put up with it?

we love mass denial. we only now see what we want to see.

this is why no one blamed that fat useless scouser rooney for losing our world cup chance.

'oh it was ronaldos fault - not super rooneys...'

anything but the truth....

Game Set and Match to Mr. Brown?

Im not so sure.

I think Brown may have been behind Jack Dromey blowing the cover on this [Dromey's wife is Harriet Harman, a major player in Brown's inner circle], but reckon chickens will come home to roost for him

I cant believe that the Fat Controller knew nothing about Labour party funding other than to the nearest £10 million or so

He went AWOL yesterday, just before Levy did the 'perp-walk' - perhaps he went to cash-point to pay for lev's bail :lol:

IMO, pressure on Brown will grow from Labour members and backbench MP's to 'show leadership' and wield the knife on Bliar. Of course, Brown won't - it's not his style - he just never quite has the balls.

Come the ensuing leadership election, Brown will be punished for his guttless lack of action, with other candidates standing against him, and although he may still make it to no10, the road will not be a smooth one, and he will end up with political wounds he'll never recover from, then have 6 months at best in power before loosing the next election to Cameron :D:D

Don't forget lads, they have your names and numbers now - following the 'security' issue.

I suggest a more deferential tone is taken - especially referring to the Right Honourable(!), His Most Eminent, The Most Fabulous Chancellor in History - Mr. GORDON BROWN.