House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fancypants

Return To The Scene Of The Crime

well, we're back, and not a moment too soon...

phew!

time to settle back into the red leather armchair, pour a cognac and talk HPC

I reckon house prices are going to crash

I agree.

Well, that's that then. Care for another libation?

I agree.

Well, that's that then. Care for another libation?

Job done - excellent!

Hold the ice this time please. Cigar?

Guest Bart of Darkness

I agree with every opinion expressed thus far.

A small G&T for me as I'm working. ;)

Congrats on the recovery. The other boards I frequent were up and down a few times, thinking it fixed.

Hope its a sound fix, not just a bit of short term VI spin... ;)

You can't trust this site anymore. This last "outage" was blatantly an attempt by VIs to discredit this site and stop us posting. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie, The Oldie and Webmaster are all sleeping with the fishes. Stay on here and you're likely to moderated by some EA crony for failing to observe the "i before e except after c" rule.

I am an independent free-spirit and I can no longer be suppressed by all this restriction of my free speech. I'm going to spend all my time at my own rival site, www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.ck, please do join me. There'll be no moderation or outages there, and no adverts. Except for my dad's valve amplifier site. And Countrywide.

Guest Bart of Darkness

I am an independent free-spirit and I can no longer be suppressed by all this restriction of my free speech. I'm going to spend all my time at my own rival site, www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.ck, please do join me. There'll be no moderation or outages there, and no adverts. Except for my dad's valve amplifier site. And Countrywide.

I'm sorry RichM but I don't trust the aims and aspirations of www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.uk. I fear the non-existant moderation will be too heavy handed and Nazi like. Plus there are too many flippin' ads for valves etc.

In protest at this stifling of free speech, I am setting up my own site, www.galactichousepricewarpbubble.com, where me and my mate Trev will debate house prices without fear or favour.

Unless you annoy us that is.

I'm sorry RichM but I don't trust the aims and aspirations of www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.uk. I fear the non-existant moderation will be too heavy handed and Nazi like. Plus there are too many flippin' ads for valves etc.

In protest at this stifling of free speech, I am setting up my own site, www.galactichousepricewarpbubble.com, where me and my mate Trev will debate house prices without fear or favour.

Unless you annoy us that is.

We all know you're taking back-handers from the transistor lobby, you judas!

Valve amps forever!!!

All right thinking people believe in the power of the transistor.

I hearby request my www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.uk account be deleted in protest at this heretical outrage.

Done it.

Anyone posting over at www.galactichousepricewarpbubble.com is free to stop wasting their time and come over to www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.ck where there is a higher quality of posting and less meddling from the property/transistor VIs. Plus there is a nicer community feel. At our pub meets we only serve the finest vol au vons, none of this quiche nonsense.

At least get my domain name right you moron!

Guest Bart of Darkness

I| should point out that anyone tired of the limited and valve-centric debate on www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.ck is welcome to join me and Trev (well, just me at the moment as Trev is out shopping) on www.galactichousepricewarpbubble.com.

Instant Super VIP membership, larger avatars and a free packet of pork scratchings guaranteed at the next pub meet.

Stick that in your valves and smoke it RichM.

Everyone at www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.ck is a mod, BoD, so what would the point be in having super VIPs?

WE'VE BEEN MOVED!!!!!!!!!!! The mods on this forum are complete NAZIS! It's only one step away from krystallnacht.

I am shocked and appalled. Do come over to www.internationalhousepriceapplecrumble.co.ck - where threads NEVER get moved.

As we've only got one forum.

Guest Bart of Darkness
WE'VE BEEN MOVED!!!!!!!!!!! The mods on this forum are complete NAZIS! It's only one step away from krystallnacht.

Reluctantly I am forced to agree with [deleted] of www.***************.co.ck, even though he is usually wrong about everything else.

The idea of only having one forum was originally a www.****************.com innovation that was stolen by www.***************.co.ck.

<EDIT> I see that the Nazi moderators are trying to deny the existence of www.****************.com. It is only a matter of time before this thread is d e l e t e d ..........................

Reluctantly I am forced to agree with [deleted] of www.***************.co.ck, even though he is usually wrong about everything else.

The idea of only having one forum was originally a www.****************.com innovation that was stolen by www.***************.co.ck.

<EDIT> I see that the Nazi moderators are trying to deny the existence of www.****************.com. It is only a matter of time before this thread is d e l e t e d ..........................

It's ironic that www.housepricecrash.co.uk well err....CRASHED!

Clangnuts

Indeed, BoD.

Why don't you join me at www.downwithhpcnazimoderators.org.ie where we can counter their evil antics. They won't be able to moderate us over there!

Plus there'll be ample chat about budgerigars. NO FINCH CHAT ALLOWED. I've seen many a site ruined by those finch-o-philes.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Indeed, BoD.

Why don't you join me at www.downwithhpcnazimoderators.org.ie where we can counter their evil antics. They won't be able to moderate us over there!

Plus there'll be ample chat about budgerigars. NO FINCH CHAT ALLOWED. I've seen many a site ruined by those finch-o-philes.

I agree RichM. Together we will be unbeatable.

I would post more but I've had my posting rights removed by evil, neo-Nazi mods.

See you all at www.downwithhpcnazimoderators.org.ie.

I agree RichM. Together we will be unbeatable.

I would post more but I've had my posting rights removed by evil, neo-Nazi mods.

See you all at www.downwithhpcnazimoderators.org.ie.

They took your posting rights away? You were lucky mate. I am not even allowed to log in on this site and view the threads. Regardless of which computer I'm using!

Guest John Brown

They told me to f**k off on another site after I warned them about the troll infiltration.

I love this type of thread it has a hidden message somewhere, and I have got that message. ;)