House Price Crash Forum
Guest muttley

Kirstie's Great Relocation

Guest muttley

For all you Kirstie fans.

I don't understand why she is expecting the Conservatives to come up with an alternative to Home Information Packs. You could never get a HIP replacement under the last Tory government.

For all you Kirstie fans.

I don't understand why she is expecting the Conservatives to come up with an alternative to Home Information Packs. You could never get a HIP replacement under the last Tory government.

She hunts too. :rolleyes:

doncha just love it when the likes of the Telegraph goes into unquestioning Hello mode? presumably the journo is a friend. who else would be so fawning?

Undoubtedly a friend! It was terribly written! Not journalism at all.

She hunts too. :rolleyes:

The talk of hunting, so called 'celebrities' with tv shows reminds me of a Bill Hicks sketch from the 90s. Perhaps we can fit Krusty in somewhere ......... :D

"Bill: Good evening! I'm very excited to be here tonight, and I'm very excited because I got some great news today. Iíve finally got my own TV show coming out as a replacement show this fall!

The audience applauds.

Bill: Don't worry, it's not a talk show.

The audience laughs.

Bill: Thank God! It's a half-hour weekly show that I will be hosting, entitled "Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus".

Audience bursts into laughter and applause.

Bill: I think it's fairly self-explanatory. Each week we let the Hounds of Hell loose and chase the jar-head, no talent, cracker-idiot all over the globe till I finally catch that fruity little ponytail of his, pull him to his chippendaleís knees, put a shotgun in his mouth and "pow".

Audience continues to applaud and laugh.

Bill: Then weíll be back in '94 with "Let's Hunt and Kill Michael Bolton".

Audience laughs and applauds.

Bill: Yeah, so you can see that, with guests like this, our run will be fairly limitless.

Audience laughs.

Bill: And we're kicking the whole series off with our MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Markie Mark Christmas special ...

Audience laughs and applauds.

Bill: And I don't want to give any surprises away, but the first one we hunt and kill on that show is Markie Mark, because his pants keep falling around his ankles and he can't run away ... Bill mimes a hobbling Markie Mark.

The audience laughs.

Bill: Yeah, I get to cross-bow him right in the abs. Itís a beautiful thing. Bring the family. Tape it. It's definitely a show for the nineties ..."