House Price Crash Forum

Half A Million Proles Arrive Since 2004

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I live in Norfolk and have received a call today from an old Polish friends mother asking if I can find work for her Polish friend. I guess they're maybe not so wrong with the numbers.

I am but one person so does anyone else here have any anecdoes?

It would be intesting to hear.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Just goes to show how little our Government thinks of its own people.

yeh, poor little lazy-assed, binge drinking, teen-pregnancy morons... give me polite, skilled, hard working poles anytime.

why are there so many myopic bigots on this site? makes me sick

HOLA4410
Guest mattsta1964

yeh, poor little lazy-assed, binge drinking, teen-pregnancy morons... give me polite, skilled, hard working poles anytime.

Agreed. Their work ethic, good manners and ability to speak english shames a lot of native english people. But I'd sooner see all the bums in this country taken off benefits and forced to work for minimum wage than for me to pay for them to do sweet FA all day

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Oh FFS! It's what Google is for -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prole

This thread reminds me of school when the teacher would make a subtle sarcastic remark and perhaps 10% of the class would comprehend enough to laugh. The rest would sit around looking like Wayne Rooney on a good day saying to each other "Prole, what's he on about?"

Yes the Proles have arrived in suburbia, with their BBQs, decking and large England flags.

HOLA4414

What's a Prole?

Short for ProfiteROLE A small bun made with choux pastry, filled with crème pâtissière and dipped in melted chocolate. :lol:

HOLA4415

Wonderful. Did you read in the news about the Polish Bus Driver who could not navigate his way to Coventry and the passengers all had to direct him. Crazy. Tescos distubution have had to hire Polish speaking office staff to communicate with all those Poles who they've taken on for cheaper wages whilst sacking the British drivers. Great I love the EU. They make good plumbers and carpenters though.

Edited by Spoony

HOLA4416

You refer to the 'replace lazy brits with efficient E' Europeans myth' discussed many times on this site.

Have a look around at previous immigration posts and see that factors such as lack of a livable wage & ignorance of the fact that the majority of undercut labour are not lazy makes it a myth.

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

When the Muslims arrived we had Mosques being built everywhere.

Now we are overun with Poles, I am seeing Pole Dancing Clubs springing up just about everywhere.

How on earth can they be hard workers, when they spend each night Dancing !!!!!!.

HOLA4419

When the Muslims arrived we had Mosques being built everywhere.

Now we are overun with Poles, I am seeing Pole Dancing Clubs springing up just about everywhere.

How on earth can they be hard workers, when they spend each night Dancing !!!!!!.

Now that was FUNNY!

lol

HOLA4420

bullsh1t.

the lazy-assed, binge drinking, teen-pregnancy morons cant do anything else on £5 per hour.

what would you do in that situation - buy a country home.?

u t1t.

so import a load of scuzzi east europeans, who having ran a crap hole country for ages under rubbish conditions think its fine to nip over to earn a stash and then pile back to poland when the money runs dry. they are not here for no other reason.

HOLA4421

bullsh1t.

the lazy-assed, binge drinking, teen-pregnancy morons cant do anything else on £5 per hour.

what would you do in that situation - buy a country home.?

u t1t.

so import a load of scuzzi east europeans, who having ran a crap hole country for ages under rubbish conditions think its fine to nip over to earn a stash and then pile back to poland when the money runs dry. they are not here for no other reason.

And how many Brits bugger off to Saudi to do exactly the same thing (and have done for the last 30 odd years)?

Clangnuts

HOLA4422