House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dom

You All Need To Watch This Video Now!

Interesting...

I saw the first 5 mins of it, but have to go to bed

I heard David Icke had written about it in one of his books a while ago.

EDIT - and this one.

[/quote

Not really into Ike, think he's a bit mental or something. I'm open minded however, why don't you post a extract for us.

Now go to bed, I won't tell you again!!!!

I can't give you an extract as I don't have a copy.

I haven't yet formed an opinion as to whether he's a mentalist or not, but I don't think he means any harm, unlike the guy who runs the states.

We have always been at war with terrorism.

Why were those two SAS soldiers shooting Iraqi Policemen and running around in a car wired with explosives whilst dressed in civilian clothes?

We have always been at war with terrorism was a joke - along the lines of 1984 - 'We have always been at war with Eurasia'.

But I dropped the joke and edited to my above post, which now stands. I do think we are being manipulated, but I think this video is manipulation too. It makes me wonder wtf is going on.

:lol:

Yeah I definately agree that this video is a manipulation as well. All this info and we still can't get a straight answer :ph34r:

EDITED HAVING WATCHED THE BEGINNING OF THE FILM:

(Despite the fact that the US might have allowed 9/11, as that is not impossible, given US aims) I doubt they carried out 9/11. "Allowed" maybe; "carrried out" not.

Most of this film is IMO B/S and makes me wonder if people are pushing to overthrow the US government.

{I do think the government is faking a "fear of terrorism", for control. Only if this is part of their operation, is this really frightening.}

Yes it is really frightening, but pretending evil doesn't exist isn't going to make the world any safer.

Watch the whole film, governments have been caught doing this type of thing on many occasions throughout the last century,

it is undisputed historical fact.

The idea that they have suddenly stopped recently is simply wishful thinking.

Most of this film (up to now 15 minutes in) is IMO a B/S rendition of the truth, and makes me wonder who the people are behind the film.

Funny, that's exactly what I think when I watch the News At Ten.

I wonder if you would still think the same way if this film had been presented on the BBC?

These days I question everything I'm presented with.

After 9/11 I never doubted the official storyline, why should I, it was fact by general consensus.

I thought the dissenting voices where those of the usual over privileged whining liberals.

Then it struck me, terrorists don't get results like that! They put bombs in litter bins, maybe blow up a building, not raze two of the worlds most famous landmarks to the ground Hollywood style!

If one tower had collapsed, I could have probably accepted the story, but both, no way!

Then I scratched a bit deeper to reveal the absurdity of the 9/11 commission, they really expect us to believe that stuff?

Well yes, they do, they know we will, Why? Because it will be reported through the usually mediums, the ones we've grown up with, the ones whose stories we accept without question from the acceptable face of our acceptable reality, the ones we're comfortable with, right? We're not used to asking questions because we're lazy and only had access to a limited pool of information in the past.

My dad phoned me the other night, was mentioning how his colleges at work didn't know who Zakawi was even though it was all over the news that day. I said so what, IMO it was possible the man never existed in the first place. He laughed at me and implied I was a crank. When I challenged him to provide me with one piece of evidence that conclusively proved this man, who had done all these terrible things even lived, he was stumped.

Who is the crank?

Guest Alright Jack

Interesting looking film. I will watch it soon.

Since we're having a screening session have you looked at Aaros Russo's site yet?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254488777215293198

and his site is this:- http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Also you might like this interview. Can't remember how I came about it:-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...374&pl=true

I have wondered for quite a while now about the use of DEBT as a way of controlling the masses, i cannot think of a better way of making sure that the vast majority get up every morning even if they are sick or hate their job because of the fear of not paying off their monthly debt payment and putting their "so called possessions" in danger of being taken away from them, it is self imposed slavery, i sometimes think it is a master stroke Hitler would have been proud of.

There are times i think i am totally alone, in my head the sums just do not add up, i see 40 year old man stacking on more and more debt, yet at the same time they are advised to save sums of money for their pension that most do not even come close too.

Most people seem to go through life just hoping they can make their next debt payment, it seems like that most are too tired to complain or protest anymore, they are so controlled, or is it all in my imagination :)

Much in the clip at the top of this thread is now a matter of historical fact and has been proved under the release of information act and I’m absolutely convinced that 9/11 was faked by GW-Bush as the physical evidence is overwhelming but I’m not convinced that the 7/7 was faked in the same way and I think it’s was the enemy within taking a pop shot.

Did you see all them CCTV’s in London, they now have so many clustered together that they are starting to look like Christmas trees and did you get the bit where you can not make a peaceful protest within 1 mile of parliament, so much for democracy.

Did you see all them CCTV’s in London, they now have so many clustered together that they are starting to look like Christmas trees and did you get the bit where you can not make a peaceful protest within 1 mile of parliament, so much for democracy.

All them cctv's? the shots you are talking about are the number plate scanners at the entry/exit points for the congestion charging zone. Having wasted some of my life watching this 'documentary' I am still waiting for evidence to back up the maker's viewpoint. Referring back to out of date and old news stories does not constitute proof. Interviewing out of the loop disgraced intelliegence officers does not constitute evidence, nor does talking to taxi drivers and members of the public.

I agree that some of this things being done in our name by the government in the uk are outrageous (ID cards and the protest restrictions around parliament to name but two), but muddying the waters with conspiracy theorist crap really detracts from the real issues.

For instance the rubbish about the redirected number 30 bus. Presented as suspicious as it was not on it's normal route and was just stopped by the side of the road before it exploded. This bus was redirected as it normally travels straight past Kings Cross and up towards the angel. the kings cross area was bedlam, with people everywhere, injured or not. So it made sense to make it go a different way. The bus stopped as the driver need to ask directions as he was off his normal route. It's easy to throw a fact out there and make it seem like evidence of a conspiracy, it's less easy to back it up when examined in detail.

pmsbony

Yes i agree with much of what you say and a half true does not make something true and i stated this in what i said above but when it comes to the 9/11 it's not a case of hear say it's physical and every thing was filmed and the sums have been done by smart people and they say like many of us that the earth is not flat and GW-Bush attacked his own people to fill his pockets still further.

could be Big Brother is trying to make everything look like a conspiracy theory to try and detract from the real ones like 9/11

I will till my dieing day believe GW-Bush pulled off the 9/11 unless the questions asked by quite a sizeable number of American and British people are answered satisfactory and if Bush has nothing to hide then why are they gagging the media and threatening NY firemen that they will lose pensions if they speak to the press.

Bush is going down and I will do every thing in my power to ensure justice is done.

Maybe I’m wrong about the 7/7 but just goes to prove I don’t need to wear a tin foil hat but I will except I chose the blue pill.

All them cctv's? the shots you are talking about are the number plate scanners at the entry/exit points for the congestion charging zone. Having wasted some of my life watching this 'documentary' I am still waiting for evidence to back up the maker's viewpoint. Interviewing out of the loop disgraced intelligence officers does not constitute evidence, nor does talking to taxi drivers and members of the public.

I agree that some of this things being done in our name by the government in the uk are outrageous (ID cards and the protest restrictions around parliament to name but two), but muddying the waters with conspiracy theorist crap really detracts from the real issues.

For instance the rubbish about the redirected number 30 bus. Presented as suspicious as it was not on it's normal route and was just stopped by the side of the road before it exploded. This bus was redirected as it normally travels straight past Kings Cross and up towards the angel. the kings cross area was bedlam, with people everywhere, injured or not. So it made sense to make it go a different way. The bus stopped as the driver need to ask directions as he was off his normal route. It's easy to throw a fact out there and make it seem like evidence of a conspiracy, it's less easy to back it up when examined in detail.

So you think that the black flag, pretexts for war, mentioned at the start of the film are nonsense?

Referring back to out of date and old news stories does not constitute proof.

Yeah, can someone please put them in the memory hole.

What about up to date 'news stories'?

You obviously accept the party doctrine, you read it in the paper, saw it on the telly, after a few years will you need to go in search of proof?

7/7 was an inside job, the maths alone prove it.

Interesting, the facts are out there.

Make your own judgements and when people avoid asking questions i.e. where are the wings? which seemingly started the 911 questions off. By the way re: Pentagon - where were the wings on the plane.

Both 911 and 7/7 were exact copies of pre-planned training sessions and don't get me started on Fiat Money.

The system is absolutely awesome but debt is not needed. It's just a control mechanism as is fear. The war on an emotion (Terror) is not real. Either that or lets all round up this emotion and put him / her in jail. Oops, that would be difficult to do. And the police ordering the number 30 bus to Tavistock Square and no others that day is an interesting question that was not asked.

I just don't trust 'them' with the facts and feel that as a non-home owner the system has screwed me, and being very unhappy about that I'm not appreciative to the govt's who have endebted this country and given my generation no hope of buying. If the wanted a different system they could, I see them using us and as banks print cash from thin air why do I or others need to pay interest on this thin air.

So don't knock what you see without looking into the issues. Google video will help many of you to at least raise questions that as a citizen you should be asking. Your views are yours but discuss the facts before knocking the views of independents. You may even learn.

And good post, thanks for the link.

:ph34r:

The film doesn't explain this piece of 'evidence' very well, but that is to be expected if you produce a film 2 hours long, there will always be a few mistakes.

My understanding of what happened, the law or regulations the govern london buses say that a london bus can be commandeered by any of the emergency services. The bus had actually been 'commandeered' by the police at the time the bomb went off, not just redirected. Practically the only bus out of hundreds of possible possibilities.

Then there was other weird stuff like the bus driver turning up in hospital in acton, having walked there ??

Seems pretty clear cut to me, governments have done this throughout modern history!

Why would they suddenly stop?

OK you guys have convinced me that I need to look at the 7/7 events in a bit more detail so I will spend a few weeks before I jump to any conclusion but I will say that I have come across Muslims that would love to do this type of thing to us infidels.

When it comes to 9/11 i've become a bit of an expert and can recite many of the technical facts surrounding the “new pear harbour” and unless the laws of physics are brought into question I won’t be changing my mind on that one.