House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
panamajack

A Place In The Sun ,,,,panama

Next month "A place in the sun magazine" will run a major feature on PANAMA,

I boght a 5 star luxury Condo on the Bay "off plan" last September.It has more than doubled in value since,and will increase by at least another 50% by completion.There are still fantastic buying opportunities to be had.

THIS IS THE NEXT BOOM COUNTRY.GET IN AHEAD OF THE CROWD

If you want details of terrific real estate opportunities I will gladly pass on info

contact me at james.weir9@btinternet.com or 01698 861124

James,

I've been looking at the Panama market over the last 12 months and whilst I agree the area has potential if your property has doubled in only 9 months this suggests either A) oil has been found on the land or B) the developer grossly undervalued the project to start with. What's the name of this development ?.

It hasto be said that a doubling in 'value' bears little relationship to a doubling in price. If you can sell for twice what you paid I suggest you do so. As for the possibility of a further uplift - don't be greedy; always leave something for the next guy/girl.

Next month "A place in the sun magazine" will run a major feature on PANAMA,

I boght a 5 star luxury Condo on the Bay "off plan" last September.It has more than doubled in value since,and will increase by at least another 50% by completion.There are still fantastic buying opportunities to be had.

THIS IS THE NEXT BOOM COUNTRY.GET IN AHEAD OF THE CROWD

If you want details of terrific real estate opportunities I will gladly pass on info

contact me at james.weir9@btinternet.com or 01698 861124

James Ive been a subscriber to 'Escape From America' real estate mag for a few years. In that time just about every central American state has been tipped 'the next big thing'.

Given the world wide boom it is possible to make decent returns in many places, however as an investor Id rather seek such returns closer to home and in places where UK realtors have established trading infrastructure on a large scale. I almost invested in the Bahamas and Philippines but the distance prooved too burdensome.

I also came to realise that a genuine and easy to access 'second hand market' close to home is vital for prudent investors.

I would add that if I was to invest in central America then Belize would be my target due to its historic close links to the UK.

Good luck, Im sure many N Americans will buy in Panama.

I have looked at the pros and cons of most of the traditional Countries to buy overseas property.For various reasons I did nothing, but continued to look for somewhere that ticked all my boxes.

It had to be somewhat inexpensive,good banking system for ease of mortgage availability,12 months warm weather,low crime,low inflation,large all year round rental demand,and it had to be a growing property market with no hurricanes.

There is billions of dollars being invested in Panama over the coming years,and when it will officially be annouced later this year that they are going ahead with the planned expansion of the Panama Canal( $5.7billion),there will be a massive influx of money and quality jobs for the next 10-15 years.

Donald Trump has recently picked Panama City for his latest venture,a $300m 6 star Development,stating that Panama has the potential to be the best place to invest for the foreseeable future.

I purchased "offplan" last Sept for $200k the apartment is now worth $400k+ and will be $500k +on completion.

there are still opportunities to be had.The project I bought into has 120 units and is almost sold out.

Trump prices in May was $300k,sold all his first release in 4 weeks,and has just put next phase up10%,and there is a waiting list.

New build prices start from $100k on various projects throughout the Country.

I am not trying to sell anything,I am not in real estate.It is just that I have a whole body of research,that would take for ever to put on this site.

If anyone wants to phone me on 07768 651 466 and ask questions,I have no problem.

I beleive this is the best place to invest just now.

Jw

I have looked at the pros and cons of most of the traditional Countries to buy overseas property.For various reasons I did nothing, but continued to look for somewhere that ticked all my boxes.

It had to be somewhat inexpensive,good banking system for ease of mortgage availability,12 months warm weather,low crime,low inflation,large all year round rental demand,and it had to be a growing property market with no hurricanes.

There is billions of dollars being invested in Panama over the coming years,and when it will officially be annouced later this year that they are going ahead with the planned expansion of the Panama Canal( $5.7billion),there will be a massive influx of money and quality jobs for the next 10-15 years.

Donald Trump has recently picked Panama City for his latest venture,a $300m 6 star Development,stating that Panama has the potential to be the best place to invest for the foreseeable future.

I purchased "offplan" last Sept for $200k the apartment is now worth $400k+ and will be $500k +on completion.

there are still opportunities to be had.The project I bought into has 120 units and is almost sold out.

Trump prices in May was $300k,sold all his first release in 4 weeks,and has just put next phase up10%,and there is a waiting list.

New build prices start from $100k on various projects throughout the Country.

I am not trying to sell anything,I am not in real estate.It is just that I have a whole body of research,that would take for ever to put on this site.

If anyone wants to phone me on 07768 651 466 and ask questions,I have no problem.

I beleive this is the best place to invest just now.