House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penbat1

Control Freaks Are Everywhere

What is the common factor between Tony Blair, Stalin, Hitler, a paedophile, a conman, a ruthless corporate tycoon, a bully manager, a child abuser ?

Answer is that they are all control freaks of one sort of another - but they do operate in completely different contexts. Control freaks usually have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They operate using manipulation and deceit (spin in Tony Blair's case). They are egocentric and always blame other people as they consider themselves to be always right. They have an exagerated sense of self importance.

That is why Tony Blair can't tackle the root causes of crime properly as he has something in common himself with many criminals which he is "in denial" about.

yes i must nip over to Bulgeria and take a look for myself

how much council tax do the Mafia charge you each year, bet it's a dam site less than Blair makes us pay

can you still get 4 drinks and get change from a euro ?

yes i must nip over to Bulgeria and take a look for myself

how much council tax do the Mafia charge you each year, bet it's a dam site less than Blair makes us pay

can you still get 4 drinks and get change from a euro ?

Talk to these guys for independant info: http://www.mybulgaria.info/bulgaria-property-forums.html It is still very cheap - especially inland. The mafia generally dont impact the gneral public so you normally dont need to worry about them.

Incidentally council tax in the Bulgarian villages is tiny. Something silly like about £10 per year. Not that you get much for it though.

Incidentally UK psychologist Oliver James said that there are a higher proportion of narcissistic control freaks who are managers than ther are in prison. They make a bee line for positions of control where they can manipulate people and control them.

They make a bee line for positions of control where they can manipulate people and control them.

In a further stunning development, he announced that the sun would rise tomorrow morning.

The fact that huge centralised control schemes are a magnet for psychos and control freaks is one of the strongest arguments for not creating huge centralised control schemes in the first place. They might 'work' if run by angels, but they're usually run by demons.

In a further stunning development, he announced that the sun would rise tomorrow morning.

"Rudeness, "Arrogance", and "Discourtesy" are all narcissistic traits........I think you just summed up PB's argument quite nicely there

PB...like the new sig......I thought you would have included "Big Brother" in there too ;)

Harvi