House Price Crash Forum

Swift Capital

HOLA441

From today's Metro

Houses and Flats Purchased Fast

If you need a quick sale, Swift Capital will purchase your property fast.

We can exchange contracts within 24 hours if necessary, giving you the peace of mind of a legally binding sale, with a flexible completion.

The ideal solution for chainbreaking and stopping repossessions.

Our cash offer will be typically 20% below the market value depending upon condition and location.

All types of property including European holiday homes, shops and land, vacant or rented purchased.

Even those with planning, legal, structural, or tenant problems (inclusing sitting tenants).

FREEPHONE 0800 035020202

www.swiftcapital.co.uk

Great to know you can sell your house in a hurry, even if it means knocking 20% off.

Anyone on HPC thinking of starting this type of company?

HOLA442

From today's Metro

Great to know you can sell your house in a hurry, even if it means knocking 20% off.

Anyone on HPC thinking of starting this type of company?

Wouldn't that make them just as bad as the BTL'ers they so decry and moan about for their "profiteering from others misfortune"?

It would, wouldn't it? :P

MC.

HOLA443

I have no problem with BTL, they provide a very useful economic service, and right now I have a landlord happy to accept a 3% yield on a property while he takes the hit on the price.

God bless... :)

Edited by BandWagon

HOLA444

This says it all about the market. They know the yield is there if they buy 20% below market. It may drive prices down, but then again, they are presumably keeping the property out of circulation and thus keeping demand up. It's a win-win situation if you have access to a pool of cheap money. Is this the difference between now and the last boom?

HOLA445

I have no problem with BTL, they provide a very useful economic service, and right now I have a landlord happy to accept a 3% yield on a property while he takes the hit on the price.

God bless... :)

Lucky you :P

I'm unfortunate to live in an area that due to an unhealthy amount of bars opening (ones I never frequent I may add)

is being seen as the "fashionable end of town" and AST's longer than 6 months are impossible to get, having to shuffle

my family around and having to pay ever-skyrocketing rents (Who's going to give you a 12+ month AST when they now they can get a bigger hike in by moving you out :P)

But I don't begrudge them it, it's supply & demand, and only the necessity of keeping within distance of my sons school is keeping me here ATM.

People forget that renting isn't the be-all either, especially for families with young children.

But I'm lucky, I'm hopefully (subject to contract, completion etc.) about to get a very nice 3-bed semi property @ 30% under the regional average. (60% under the national average.)

...oh, and it's only 3/4ers of a mile from this damned expensive "fashionable area".

I honestly don't think things are as bad as many here think, If you're looking for a FTB'er property, stop looking at charts, stop waiting and do some GRAFT and you can get lucky.

MC.