House Price Crash Forum

And when you gave me those links i said, "fair point". This thread isnt about WAL ffs. Wtf dude, are you banging her or summat. Get over it. My pojnt is why the hell did alot of the best members go over to a different website and started to get all bitter about it. for example...

http://************/ HPC the sinking ship. How bitter man

Personally I went because my PM facility was blocked, posts deleted and then put on mod approval. It wasn't the ads per se, but the reaction to dissent.

I admit the mods may have had good reason for some of these measures, but I really couldn't see why they weren't courteous enough to send a brief PM explaining their actions. Once that kind of stuff's happened to you, you tend to feel a lack of trust, so the feeling of community dissipates rather quickly.

Think I'm on mod approval - it'd be nice if you could let this through - I understand the whole situation must have been trying for mods, but I felt the response was disproportionate.

And stop knocking WAL FFS... :rolleyes:

Personally I went because my PM facility was blocked, posts deleted and then put on mod approval. It wasn't the ads per se, but the reaction to dissent.

I admit the mods may have had good reason for some of these measures, but I really couldn't see why they weren't courteous enough to send a brief PM explaining their actions. Once that kind of stuff's happened to you, you tend to feel a lack of trust, so the feeling of community dissipates rather quickly.

Think I'm on mod approval - it'd be nice if you could let this through - I understand the whole situation must have been trying for mods, but I felt the response was disproportionate.

And stop knocking WAL FFS... :rolleyes:

Fair point. Maybe they could of sent a PM or started a thread. Thanks for the answer magpie.

Call my girlfriend worthless, call me worthless.

Stop bleeting. I never called WAL worthless.

Why have all the old members gone to ****.

People like WAL, never anything worth while to say.

People like TTRTR. Always entertaining??

Why are they all slgging off the adverts still, even though most are gone.

Oh yeah i know, they need a life. How childish, they dont like the rules or the ad's so they leave and start posting on a website that looks graphicaly like an 80's reject.

Long live HPC.

People like WAL, never anything worth while to say.

This WAL / Shaker thing is incredibly boring. It seems to be becoming the main event on here and on the other place.

Any chance of sticking to the subject?

God when I think a post about protesting about house prices was moved off topic as quick as a flash. Where are the censors moderators when you really need them?

This WAL / Shaker thing is incredibly boring. It seems to be becoming the main event on here and on the other place.

Any chance of sticking to the subject?

God when I think a post about protesting about house prices was moved off topic as quick as a flash. Where are the censors moderators when you really need them?

Does that go for BNP threads as well? If so, I agree. She is not posting here anymore is she? So why the need to slag her off?

whats ****? whats the url?

It's about the 4th one down when you search on google.

Edit: Unless you're wanting the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium?

Edited by Nijo

Does that go for BNP threads as well? If so, I agree. She is not posting here anymore is she? So why the need to slag her off?

Who is slagging anyone off? Every other thread both on here and the other place seem to contain a load of puerile banter about WAL and Shakerbaby. It is tedious beyond belief and makes both sites look completely bloody stupid.

For God's sake move them off topic.

Guest Cletus VanDamme

Who is slagging anyone off? Every other thread both on here and the other place seem to contain a load of puerile banter about WAL and Shakerbaby. It is tedious beyond belief and makes both sites look completely bloody stupid.

For God's sake move them off topic.

It's a public forum so I guess people can post what they like, and have some fun. And it was entertaining ... for a while. But then, if a site like this becomes a general chit chat forum, you've got to ask why? Maybe because absolutely nothing of interest is happening in the housing market (no crash yet so no crash never?), so everyone's getting bored. There's only so many times one can read (or write) another 'house prices are too high and they must crash, and here's why' thread.