House Price Crash Forum

Firstrung, First Time Buyers, Week In Focus

HOLA441
HOLA442

this is just utter sickening brainwashing from a financial lenders website.

come armageddon IR rise, come......

still. naive punters will believe it, as there are clip art images of female executives wearing contemporary spectacles. black executives commanding meetings with eager subordinates and laptop power a plenty. it reeks of corporate success and i want to be a part of that new young scene of housing go-getters. i want to fly to austria business class. i want to taste cashews from a ceramic bowl. i want to die.

sign me up.

HOLA443

this is just utter sickening brainwashing from a financial lenders website.

come armageddon IR rise, come......

still. naive punters will believe it, as there are clip art images of female executives wearing contemporary spectacles. black executives commanding meetings with eager subordinates and laptop power a plenty. it reeks of corporate success and i want to be a part of that new young scene of housing go-getters. i want to fly to austria business class. i want to taste cashews from a ceramic bowl. i want to die.

sign me up.

Eh?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest grumpy-old-man

Fred is known for his humour, unfortunately I have a bypass when I`ve taken two hours out of my life to put a piece together whilst coping with the kids :(;) I reckon it read OK this week, what did you think? PM me if you'd prefer.

you looking to sell me a good mortgage deal PH ? ;)

HOLA447

Fred is known for his humour, unfortunately I have a bypass when I`ve taken two hours out of my life to put a piece together whilst coping with the kids :(;) I reckon it read OK this week, what did you think? PM me if you'd prefer.

CL, is there something wrong with the forum on FirstRung? I cant access it.

HOLA448

CL, is there something wrong with the forum on FirstRung? I cant access it.

`tis down, don't think it's the invision continual 'server 14' problem, can't get hold of anyone to fix it..sorry :( be sorted in the morning, as well as the banner ad. management system, and the slow loading, and the mail out that hasn`t worked today :angry: quick enough to ask for more money due to excessive bandwith use though <_<

you looking to sell me a good mortgage deal PH ? ;)

Funny you should mention that, I was having a discussion with someone today suggesting that the mortgage choice was now less important than the house choice and more importantly the discount. So many bang on about the; deferred/low intro. rate/tracker with bells on they've been offered..and yet 'forget' to kick the vendor in the nuts and get 10-20% discount :o That 0.02% less rate is not worth jack s.h.i.t. if you`ve paid 15K too much. :) Besides, when push comes to shove the difference between the FTB rates/offers is minimal atm. , there are some excellent offers out there... However, all about to change as the lenders are starting to switch onto the fact that the 'lesser spotted' ftb is the only game left in town

HOLA449

:lol::lol::lol: Fred's still got it.

I love the banner across the top - are they trying to suggest that we'll stop living in the desert? Personally I love it here in the South London oasis, there's so much sunshine that my solar-powered car always runs well.

HOLA4410
Guest Bart of Darkness

Equally as bad are those images of smiling, smiling people used to advertise "lifestyle" apartments (usually overlooking a 24-hour Tesco and a dual-carrigeway). You could switch the name of the apartment complex for that of a well established dentist and no one would think anything was wrong with the advert, such is the pearlescent brilliance of their grinning molars.

And why are they smiling, up to their necks in debt as they are, living in a shoebox "studio" flat, listening to "them next door" having a row whilst the guy upstairs tramps noisily about on his shiny wooden flooring.

Well, it's either that or cry.