House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Englebert

If I Was A Parent......

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1222889,00.html

.....of this murdered boy, I wouldn't rest until those ****s who killed my son were dead. Did anyone else see the cctv footage of this murder and felt as disgusted and sick as I was? This was on a par with Ken Bigleys beheading and that was sick. These twats deserve no mercy......I honestly believe they have forfeited their rights to live. Given the chance I would happily string these lowlife up. if I was a parent or a family member of the boy who was murdered, there's a bit of me that would like early releases for these twats so I could hunt these down. The way they took this boy out....I'm fuming...inside I want to tie them up and rip their ******ing hearts out. Sick scumbags. I actually do bleieve now with the clear vision of what this cctv showed , they all deserve to hang.

was the people that got off with the crime black ?

a lot of that goes on and you will find a lot more people than stewen lawance have been killed by racists of the other kind and it's not reported as it's not deem racist, or so some would argure otherwise.

was the people that got off with the crime black ?

a lot of that goes on and you will find a lot more people than stewen lawance have been killed by racists of the other kind and it's not reported as it's not deem racist, or so some would argure otherwise.

IIRC one was black (Michael Onokah) the other was white (Timmy Sullivan).

In this instance is does seem to be completely mindless as opposed to racially motivated (though there was no sound was the video that I saw).

IIRC one was black (Michael Onokah) the other was white (Timmy Sullivan).

In this instance is does seem to be completely mindless as opposed to racially motivated (though there was no sound was the video that I saw).

Justice - look at the clip for what it is, this isn't the place to bring arguements like this. This is the 20 second merciless attack of 2 young men, by 3 mindless sickos, who were equally to blame for what they did. It was absolutely heartbreaking to see, i'm glad there was no sound on the clip. Thank god the cctv operators followed them, we got a full view on what an absolute disgusting attack it was on these poor students, these monsters have no defence from their actions looking at the clip.

Justice - look at the clip for what it is, this isn't the place to bring arguements like this. This is the 20 second merciless attack of 2 young men, by 3 mindless sickos, who were equally to blame for what they did. It was absolutely heartbreaking to see, i'm glad there was no sound on the clip. Thank god the cctv operators followed them, we got a full view on what an absolute disgusting attack it was on these poor students, these monsters have no defence from their actions looking at the clip.

All three should have gone down for a very very long time regardless of ethnicity IMHO.

These are extremes

Problem with a lot people today is that they have no comprehension of consequence (until it happens) - people getting 'thicker' maybe?

Also, Human rights legislation is helping to remove consequence from an individuals actions as well - needs to be trashed really....