House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Property Dreamer

Wrong Location Allslop

:lol::lol:

He he!

There's even a website

I particularly liked this quote:

“Nimby” has passed into the language as a form of abuse. A nimby is apparently someone who from narrow and selfish motives opposes and obstructs imaginative projects designed to bring benefits to the wider community.

In fact, of course, a nimby is any citizen who tries to defend their home and their neighbourhood from plans which would destroy the view, pollute the environment, overload the transport network, upset the ecosystem and knock 40% off the value of their homes.

The old classic: I'm not a nimby, but...

:rolleyes:

0,,310020,00.jpg

:lol:

Feck me! Who ate all the pies? :lol::lol::lol: Not in her back yard? No, there probably aint room when she's there :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I'd love to live overlooking a race track, so as soon as the 'monolithic monstrosity' has been built and their wretched overpriced houses are no longer overpriced and can go and move there :lol::lol::lol:

This really has made my day! With a racing exhaust already fitted, I'm looking forward to sharing the exquisite 'music' of a redlining Honda Fireblade with the lovely Kirsty, and hopefully before too long.

:D

Son of Limahl

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Go Nigel, go.

She's the type who is al for development.........so long as it's not in her backyard!

BTW, is Kirstie pregnant?

She is about 8 months pregnant. Not very fair to have a go at her size at the minute.

Oh well look on the bright side, the noise shouldn't annoy Mansell, hasn't he still got that big mansion in Jersey to go back to while the track is making money for him ?

Relocation Relocation Kirsty !

She is about 8 months pregnant. Not very fair to have a go at her size at the minute.

ok, Looks like she's had her snout in the trough then (as usual) :P

Not that Kirstie has ever cared about fairness, facts or accuracy when slagging this website.

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship