House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Planner

Pay Off Your Mortgage Then Pay Rent?!

On my way home from work last night there was a very interesting advert on the Radio (I live in the Northwest). The advert was basically, if your struggling to pay your mortgage then this particular company will give you a minimum of 70% of your houses value and then rent it back to you on a long term basis! I couldn’t believe this!. I can imagine a situation where many people have taken out 90% or 100% mortgages, cant afford the repayments and sell it to a company like this and still end up with not enough money to repay the mortgage company on top of now having to pay rent for the house they used to own!!! any comments? :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this