House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Colour

Looks Like Everyone Has Migrated...

.. ah but I guess everyone is now at the other place.

Could I just ask, isn't one forum better than two? I would prefer not to have to check two places for my daily houseprices digest. What reason could there be for branching off and starting a forum that, let's face it, is almost identical in structure and content to this one?

Yeh with less adverts hence the mass migration

to be fair to this site, someone must be listening as the adverts have gone.

Just please return the news blog to it's former state and stop people adding their journalistic spin to news items

.. ah but I guess everyone is now at the other place.

Could I just ask, isn't one forum better than two? I would prefer not to have to check two places for my daily houseprices digest. What reason could there be for branching off and starting a forum that, let's face it, is almost identical in structure and content to this one?

I agree. To be honest I may migrate to ****, not because of the new ads which don't really bother me in the slightest but because regular posters have gone there and I like reading their opinions. I guess I'm a sheep!

One other thing. If this forum does fold it will only give encouragement to the VI scumbags peddling their cr*p. Let's concentrate on the real enemy not petty squabbling.

Guest boredwaiting

It seems that something significant has changed to the moderating style here aswell. There is no way 2 days ago this post would have survived 6 posts....

I guess the mods have listened (or someone has).

I will probably be on both forums, but most of the people I like and get along with are on the 'other place' now. But it really comes down to whats being posted (if you can get past the censorship -----<--< Just testing :) )

One other thing. If this forum does fold it will only give encouragement to the VI scumbags peddling their cr*p. Let's concentrate on the real enemy not petty squabbling.

I second that.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Looks Like Everyone Has Migrated..., Haven't seen the forum as dead as this since 1934

26 minutes to 8? They must have been watching the footie mate.

Can someone PM me the address of this other forum please?

Not allowed to PM you - it has been disabled. Part of the NuLabour control freakery on here now.

www.*********************.co.uk

Not allowed to PM you - it has been disabled. Part of the NuLabour control freakery on here now.

www.*********************.co.uk

Try www . ********************* . co . uk

EDIT: Just realised how it appears on screen when you mention the name of "the other place".

Edited by Europa

Try www . ********************* . co . uk

EDIT: Just realised how it appears on screen when you mention the name of "the other place".

what you mean www.****** ***** ***** *****.co.uk (without the space)

Censorship sucks. As do control freaks

I cant understand WHY people are saying this site is censoring??? It is BLATENT advertising of a rival site.

I dont recall Windows asking me to download Firefox? Or the Sony Rep telling me to buy a Toshiba?

I think the choice of people to move is THEIR choice, but to then HIJACK this site and tell everyone to move over there is like 'industrial espionage'. Of course they should censor it! Those people that got their PM disabled was 'probably' (I dont know the facts and wont pretend I do) because you were slagging off this site and asking them to move to the other site! I got some PM's myself so I know it happened.

The work of GENIUS was the google advert. This was a fair way of advertising the other site. To come on here and try to destroy it is VERY VERY SAD imho.

I will post on both sites, now there are 2 sites, but I certainly WONT be using the forum as a 'slagging off' board!

TB

I cant understand WHY people are saying this site is censoring??? It is BLATENT advertising of a rival site.

I will post on both sites, now there are 2 sites, but I certainly WONT be using the forum as a 'slagging off' board!

And you won’t be using this site to tell anybody that house prices are not crashing or any stories that are pro HPI – because if you do they are moved to the troll forum – is that a fair forum –

This website is not about giving a even viewed discussion – it is only about promoting the crash opinion – that is why a lot of people moved – some did not like the adverts the slowness, others did not like having there clicks and movements recorded