House Price Crash Forum
vwphil

You'll Never Afford A Home

:angry: Well this helps doesn't it :angry:

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/displa...tentPK=14712426

Phil

It's a rather obvious fact sadly.

Things are bad everywhere but in Devon and Cornwall, in relation to wages things are terrible.

Why aren't people doing more about it? Camp outside the local council offices - demand a right to affordable housing.

Join the PricedOut.org.uk campaign for starters and get campaigning.

Our generation is being totally screwed and we are sitting back and taking it

Which MP's seem to think it is better house prices stay permanently high than young people have access to homes. Get their names!

Edited by DoubleBubbleTrouble

Anyone else noticed that, according to newspapers, internal immigration (generally city people moving to the countryside) is invariably an undisputed reason for priced-out locals, yet external immigration apparently never has any effect!

Which MP's seem to think it is better house prices stay permanently high than young people have access to homes. Get their names!

Find out which ones have a BTL portfolio and then you will have your answer...

Then it will be ovbious to the masses as to why they are advocating "affordable rental accomodation". Surely a conflict of interest if you ask me.

Anyone else noticed that, according to newspapers, internal immigration (generally city people moving to the countryside) is invariably an undisputed reason for priced-out locals, yet external immigration apparently never has any effect!

External immigration is likely to be a factor driving internal immigration as people try to flee our multi ethnic inner cities.

I can see a trend of invaders entering out cities and the SE pushing out the natives who move to west.

Same kind of scenario that led to the creation of Wales and Cornwall. History repeats.

The people moving to the countryside and in particular places like the SW are probably doing so in many cases because of the massive influx of immigrants into the towns and cities thanks to Labours 'no limits' immigration policy the is resulting in a net 140,000 migrants per year coming into UK.

Some towns and cities are being transformed so fast it is not surprising that people are taking flight to the SW as they are fast becoming a minority group - in their own countries.

Same kind of scenario that led to the creation of Wales and Cornwall. History repeats.

That's a really interesting point.

I believe that it is happening.

White British people are becoming the ethnic minorities in many parts of England, they certainly will over the next 15-20 years with current immigration rates

A steady immigration policy allows those immigrating to integrate. Such large scale immigration will lead to a generation that doesn't need to integrate into British culture and language as they will be immersed in their own cultures and languages.

Very dangerous for the future.

External immigration is likely to be a factor driving internal immigration as people try to flee our multi ethnic inner cities.

I can see a trend of invaders entering out cities and the SE pushing out the natives who move to west.

The Dutch press were reporting this kind of thing in the Netherlands about a year. They said that many middle-class families were emigrating to Canada, Aus, NZ etc.

Down here in Cornwall there are alot of east europeans working in the tourist trade, waiters bar staff chefs etc.

The hotels can't get enough staff so they are filling the gaps! The main reason is all the young generation are legging it beacause they cant afford to live buy a house or rent anywhere on the low wages.

It will all come to a sticky end mark my words!

Phil :ph34r:

I think that Cornwall is going to end up as the main white stronghold. There's a healthy amount of St George and Union flags flying in people's gardens around most of Surrey too though. It's a line in the sand and has little to do with football in my opinion.

I think that Cornwall is going to end up as the main white stronghold. There's a healthy amount of St George and Union flags flying in people's gardens around most of Surrey too though. It's a line in the sand and has little to do with football in my opinion.

Dydh da! Nyns oma mar dha. Fowt a arghans!!!

Dydh da! Nyns oma mar dha. Fowt a arghans!!!

I assume that's some kind of Cornish insult regarding you not being English or something? What would you prefer old chap, us or 100,000's of ragheads?

Edited by goodgamegoodgame

Things are bad everywhere but in Devon and Cornwall, in relation to wages things are terrible.

Why aren't people doing more about it? Camp outside the local council offices - demand a right to affordable housing.

Its what we do best.. take it...

both HBOS and the Land Registry report drops across most of Devon.. new builds are down 12%

There are more then enough homes, people are speculating.. tis all.. and the stagnation I see shows that the market has turned

:angry: Well this helps doesn't it :angry:

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/displa...tentPK=14712426

Phil

If we can't afford them who buys them?

I havent read the article.. can't be arsed :)

Edited by apom

Okay, read it.. I have submitted a reply pointing out that most of the south west is seeing price drops..

whats the bet it never gets added?

I assume that's some kind of Cornish insult regarding you not being English or something? What would you prefer old chap, us or 100,000's of ragheads?

No it means "Hello there. I'm not so good. Lack of money!"

Well whaddya know- loads of England flags around here in Catford too, many of them flown by the non-whites who now make up more than a third of the populace here. You're clutching at straws I'm afraid- I foresee a lot more 'ragheads' in your future :).

Well whaddya know- loads of England flags around here in Catford too, many of them flown by the non-whites who now make up more than a third of the populace here. You're clutching at straws I'm afraid- I foresee a lot more 'ragheads' in your future :).

Luckily the majority of native Brits appear to be waking up to the reality of the damage immigration is having on our country, and the horrendous long term prospects. So it might not be too late Raje boy.

Edited by goodgamegoodgame

Luckily the majority of native Brits appear to be waking up to the reality of the damage immigration is having on our country, and the horrendous long term prospects. So it might not be too late Raje boy.

In other news, 'The Majority of Baby Boomers realise what damage HPI is doing to the younger generation'.

Spin it any way you like matey, it just ain't happening.

What I really don't understand is that it's ****** in the form of the cabinet front bench that's really ****ing up this country, and yet all you Nazi types can't possibly blame the woes of this country on anybody but immigrants. Wake the **** up.

In other news, 'The Majority of Baby Boomers realise what damage HPI is doing to the younger generation'.

Spin it any way you like matey, it just ain't happening.

What I really don't understand is that it's ****** in the form of the cabinet front bench that's really ****ing up this country, and yet all you Nazi types can't possibly blame the woes of this country on anybody but immigrants. Wake the **** up.

Caring about the state of my country makes me a "Nazi" does it? I detest this government for the damage they are inflicting on my country in many different ways, including immigration. Wouldn't expect you to understand that though Raje.. it's a bit of a difficult one to comprehend isn't it.

PS. Sorry old chap but flying a St Georges flag doen't necessarily make you English.

Your generation (not neccesarily you) is more interested in Big Brother, designer trainers, partying and fast cars than in political action. Your generation is the product of the consumer age. Your generation has had its brains removed and replaced by a chip that sees only short term gratification as worthwhile. Politically aware (or politically interested) members of your generation are the exception not the rule, that is why you are being stuffed.

Edited by nodumsunreader

Guest pioneer31

Your generation (not neccesarily you) is more interested in Big Brother, designer trainers, partying and fast cars than in political action. Your generation is the product of the consumer age. Your generation has had its brains removed and replaced by a chip that sees only short term gratification as worthwhile. Politically aware (or politically interested) members of your generation are the exception not the rule, that is why you are being stuffed.

so what do you suggest we do?

We have 2 big policitical parties in this country, Neither of them give a s**t :rolleyes:

Another quality post from the site's 'village idiot'.

Your generation is the product of the consumer age. Your generation has had its brains removed and replaced by a chip that sees only short term gratification as worthwhile.

Explain this one Einstein : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4076075.stm

People in the 16 to 24 age range save the highest proportion of their salary, the survey of 1,500 people found.

However, young people are saving for more than four years, twice as long as a decade ago, for a deposit on a house.

At the other end of the scale, people in the 35 to 44 age range put the least aside...

Edited by HPCheese

Another quality post from the site's 'village idiot'.

Explain this one Einstein : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4076075.stm

OK I'm wrong and all those 20 somethings driving around in borrowed money BMW's, clogging up the local High Streets at the weekend pi55ed out of their tiny minds and pouring money down the throats of ' sell a pair of trainers for £99 that cost £2 to make in vietnam' sportswear chains are just an illusion then. Thanks for putting me right.

Guest pioneer31

Perhaps Nodumsunreader can enlighten this generation as to how we combat the houysing problem, rather than sitting there and cat calling. Or maybe that's all your 'tiny mind' is capable of

Edited by pioneer31