House Price Crash Forum

ANOTHER 'RANT' FROM KIRSTY

HOLA441

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Someone wanted to know what Kirsty said in her mini-rant on HOUSEPRICECRASH.UK.

My sister taped it so heres' what happened.....................

Alistair and his female co-presenter did a piece on Eco-friendly housing

After this Alistair said "We have our resident 'Housing-Guru' Kirsty Alsopp in the studio, Kirsty what do you think about Eco friendly housing?"

She proceeded to drone on about how good Eco Friendly housing was and how she thought most people would be quite happy to pay about 20% more for a house if it was Eco-Friendly.

Then Alistair said words to the effect of ......"Oh Kirsty I'm glad to see you are in a better mood than when we last spoke to you, Ive never seen you so angry as the other day!"

Kirsty said words to the effect of ........"Oh Alistair, i was so angry and i still am,

those people on that website (which i won't mention because i don't want to give them any more publicity), are just trying to create a HOUSE PRICE CRASH it is really unforgivable!"

She then went red again and started to look really rattled.

Alistair made some joke that at least she could not throw a vase at him as she was in the studio. He then thanked her and went onto next topic.

At least we won't have to suffer much more of Location, location, as i think next week is the last one. I notice these were all filmed in the Spring as there are tell-tale signs of bare leaves on trees and Daffaodils etc. Problem is young people see this and think it was filmed last week and start panicking to get on property ladder,

I think it is very mis-leading!! Be glad when the god-awful programme is finished!

If anyone needs the Video Tape (perhaps for legal reasons !!!) I will hang onto it for a short while, so let me know.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Kirtsy is right, many of us on this site are evil and we know it -deepdown in our souls.

We must be punished. Yes, punishment by the sweaty hands of the guru herself.

As I am off on holiday tomorrow so I have to nominate Gavin and BP to take the first whacks. This will hurt me as much as it will you two.

Good luck and repent. I leave the UK with heavy heart.

PS

Webmaster, you must publish historical data showing graphs of house prices rising and erase the falls. Or, publish a sort of wobbly straight line(soft pastel colours) for the future house prices.

HOLA448
HOLA449

I do not think that Kirsty Alsopp knows what she is talking about she is totally naïve in her explanations and believes that the property boom is good for everyone and therefore I conclude truly believe Kirsty is not that bright or does not realise that there is another world out there, where life is not always fair. She has an awakening to come.

Yours

Martin

HOLA4410

Bubb

Your point on PROJECTION is interesting... but there is another more blatant fact about Kirsty's rant, and the propaganda emerging from many quarters

The very fact that K believes that HPC might cause a crash illustrates with breathtaking simplicity that she believes that at this point SENTIMENT alone could cause one.

If she truly believed that house prices were reasonable and sustainable she could laugh off the threat that negative sentiment could have any impact.

The property fetishists are running scared. Their end is nigh, and I think that they know it. That is why they are behaving like cornered rats.