House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penbat1

Want To Come Up And See My Etchings?

The phrase "Want to come up and see my etchings?" is a romantic cliché in which a man entices a woman to come back to his place with an offer to look at something artistic. The erotic etchings of Félicien Rops were some of the first to inspire this phrase. The connotation is that the person inviting is a suave aesthete with class and charm, unconcerned with petty matters like mere fornication; an evening with this man will be a banquet of lovemaking, if one is so inclined. A mandolin player may also be in attendance.

I hate: spin, manipulation, deceit, anti-social behaviour, yobs, bullies, psychos, narcissists, rip-off merchants, con-men, control freaks, superficiality, dumbing-down, sheeple, garbage on TV, mad house prices, binge-drinking, Tony Blair, supermarket mass food production techniques.

LEARN HOW BULLIES RULE THE WORLD BY CHECKING OUT MY WEBSITE: WWW.BULLYEQ.COM. .

I actually can say that – as I have plenty of etching at my home

All part of the service – architectural etchings

Don’t understand your signature – why are you here on this site if you don’t like bullies. Everyone else has stopped posting until an apology is made – they are all standing up to the bullies – should you not