House Price Crash Forum
Correction

I Have Been A House Price Bear

I have been a house price bear for the last 2 years or so. Just bought at 416K. Unbelievable.. I'm sure it will be worth 340K or thereabouts in 3 years time, but just had to do it, being chavved out of previous home, hope you all understand!

Edited by correction

What does that mean?

It means buying a nice house on a nice david wilson estate and now having gangs of youths on the rampage, abusing my chldren, kicking balls against the car etc. Such that we just don't want to live there any more.

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to you too hope you never have to deal with antisocial behaviour

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to you too hope you never have to deal with antisocial behaviour

But there again I am on 160K so I guess its not so bad for me.....

having gangs of youths on the rampage, abusing my chldren, kicking balls against the car etc. Such that we just don't want to live there any more.

Did your old neighbours play in the premiership or the championship?

You didn't let us down, only yourself...

----------------------------------

This is not an advert post which contributes to the webmasters STR fund and spoils the forum for members

You didn't let us down, only yourself...

This is not an advert post which contributes to the webmasters STR fund and spoils the forum for members

So you would have continued to let your daughter suffer abuse,..... who did I let down?

So you would have continued to let your daughter suffer abuse,..... who did I let down?

No, not for one minute. I would have rented a nice house somewhere else.

It's clear from your post that you're a bear and you believe prices will fall, meaning a loss of equity for you.

Sorry for sounding harsh, I've felt pretty extreme pressure to buy myself but know it would be a big mistake. Anyway it's a done deal now so I sincerely wish you the best of luck and suggest your forget about HPC.

Edited by Sparker

No, not for one minute. I would have rented a nice house somewhere else.

It's clear from your post that you're a bear and you believe prices will fall, meaning a loss of equity for you.

Sorry for sounding harsh, I've felt pretty extreme pressure to buy myself but know it would be a big mistake. Anyway it's a done deal now so I sincerely wish you the best of luck and suggest your forget about HPC.

Sparker thanks I didn't mean to sound confrontational, we are here now, no chance of being chavved, nice and quiet. Looking out of the sitting room window now watching the football and all I can see is trees!

Incredible how the urge to buy overcomes every bean of commonsense one has.

In 20 years time I know it will have been a good move.

All the best

I have been a house price bear for the last 2 years or so. Just bought at 416K. Unbelievable.. I'm sure it will be worth 340K or thereabouts in 3 years time, but just had to do it, being chavved out of previous home, hope you all understand!

As sparker says, you're still a bear as you believe prices will fall. Not a big deal for you on that kind of money (a little over average I think) so you havnt let anyone down, and at least you havnt changed your tune about where house prices are going. How secure is your job out of interest?

Guest Bart of Darkness
In 20 years time I know it will have been a good move.

You can't put a price on peace and quiet, especially in these chav dominated days.

We don't want to hear about well-off people. I want to hear about someone who is struggling and considerably poorer than me, so I can feel superior even though I am renting off a fat bloke. :angry:

Chavved-out

Congratulations on your pay rise. In the event of a 1970s wage inflationary scenario, you will be the first dustman earning the correct salary.

Let me get this straight: You make 160K a year. You've just bought a house for 416K and say you don't care if it falls to 340K.

And you have had this sudden urge to tell us all about it.

Hmmm... :blink::blink::blink:

I don't believe any of it. :rolleyes:

Don't blame you, good luck.

If you've bought in such a nice area you needn't worry about such losses.

Well done anyway, I bet your kids are a lot happier which is important if you want them to do well at school.

I've said before that people aspire to buy in the interest of their children and rightly so.

Your kids not only have a nice home but one that they know is theirs and that they don't have to move out of in a years time.

You'd have let your kids down had you stayed in the chav area so no need to apologise to us.

Why would it matter if your home fell in value by 100 grand? Are you thinking of selling it again? If you have bought it to live in, then it doesnt matter.

being chavved out of previous home, hope you all understand!

I understand entirely. There's nothing like the joys of antisocial freaks living next door.

Not quite sure why £160k was mentioned though...