House Price Crash Forum
hedi

They Removed My Posting

There's another one.

I don't mind the ads as much as the bug that causes everything to move into the ads frame at the side of the screen after every post! Come on, get it sorted. YOu'll lose money if you don't. ;)

Last night some of the lads (no names, no packdrill) posted a load of anti ad protests. I am ashamed to say I egged them on.

As a result we were all banned from posting - pdq.

I have been re-instated today but not sure if the Chuz and Smell the Fear have been pardoned.

As I mentioned elsewhere this morning, I was summoned to the headmaster's office for 'six of the best' this afternoon. I will leave it to your imagination to picture the scene.

After a day of circumspection and self-flagellation I have realised that this site has too few Google ads and now believe they should occur between every post - not just the second one on each page.

I don’t mind the ads, as long as you can still work the thing. I only bother to use lo-res now. I am put off posting much at present getting to much effort. I don’t really want to use Firefoxhole because I’ve got enough stuff on my computer now. Luckly, I’ve got Norton Ghost if the worst happens.

Guest horace

Bye, bye everyone.

I do not intend viewing postings again on what was once a good disscussion forum.

Nuff said?

h.

:angry:

Edited by horace